Mohd. Irfan-All YT videos,MP3 Links-updtd-14.07.12 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

thanq for sharingBig smile

your welcome Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohd. Irfan-All YT videos,MP3 Links-updtd-14.07.12 (Page 4)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for this!

mazkachazka

sweetness4eva

Goldie

sweetness4eva

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
THANK YOU!!!!!! You're my star!!! I'm so glad irfan won!!!!!! I wanted him to win as soon as i heard hin sing 'Arziyan' the very first track in the show!!!!!

Thanks a ton for compiling all this!!! 

And yea small question. Additi gupta siggie you have there. Is that a new show or something of hers? I

mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistiix3

Thanks for this!

aww Gausia you're his fan too ??ShockedEmbarrassed dinno that..im so glad you did watch them..Smile

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetness4eva

THANK YOU!!!!!! You're my star!!! I'm so glad irfan won!!!!!! I wanted him to win as soon as i heard hin sing 'Arziyan' the very first track in the show!!!!!

And yea small question. Additi gupta siggie you have there. Is that a new show or something of hers? I

aww Big smile thanks a ton for those kind words dear Embarrassed yeah he was way ahead than most of them in the competition..glad he deserving won Smile..yeah that one's my fav too and u can easily download all his mp3's ..just his version of the songs too ..

ermm its not a new show of hers ,that was an audition vdo posted by some PH on their channel..shall i give the vdo to you? you know her btw?

sweetness4eva

sweetness4eva

Goldie

sweetness4eva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

aww Big smile thanks a ton for those kind words dear Embarrassed yeah he was way ahead than most of them in the competition..glad he deserving won Smile..yeah that one's my fav too and u can easily download all his mp3's ..just his version of the songs too ..

ermm its not a new show of hers ,that was an audition vdo posted by some PH on their channel..shall i give the vdo to you? you know her btw?

Heer!!! Prem ki heer!! I was a diehard fan of Kis desh Embarrassed didnt watch alot of zindagi kahe smile please because i didnt like the male leads i guess.. Aww..i thought she got a new show...i was so excited all of a sudden. Post kis desh, she's not gotten any good show, if i compare her to harshad. He's gotten a good share of good shows post kis desh. 

mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Heer!!! Prem ki heer!! I was a diehard fan of Kis desh Embarrassed didnt watch alot of zindagi kahe smile please because i didnt like the male leads i guess.. Aww..i thought she got a new show...i was so excited all of a sudden. Post kis desh, she's not gotten any good show, if i compare her to harshad. He's gotten a good share of good shows post kis desh. 

aww aptly put prem ki heer *sigh* miss them Cry okay hi5* on that then..me a big /die-hard Premeer fan too ..i see i didnt watch ZKSP regularly too..but still yes she'syet to get an awesome bang on post though..i know i was excited to come across that audition vdo too..thought she was finalised but nothing sure now..hmmm..i think we better talk on pm's hehe we'd be kicked out of this forum..lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.