Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

AdiKa: One Step Forward - Two Steps Back!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
It seems that every time we think the story is moving a step forward we end up two steps back instead.  Kabir finally admitted he loves Aditi and got suspicious that Neha is Aditi.  So when he confronted her about her hair drying habit being described in the diary,  there was a ray of hope that Kabir would realize Neha is Aditi.  Moreover, he would be able to convince Aditi that he loves her.  And we would finally see these two stop chhaling each other and work on finding Sarkar.  

But, instead we got taken two steps back:

1. UDP Kabir had to take that call and go walking about... giving Neha enough time to update the diary. ðŸ˜¡ Guess the consolation prize is him considering her a Paheli.  

2. So, we hoped that after Kabir admitted he loves Aditi, she would at the very least start to notice his caring nature and love for Aditi.  Instead she notices his hidden gun!🤣🤣  

I am not sure who is digging a deeper ditch in the ever growing chasm of distrust between these lovebirds.  Kabir, who has to balance out every sweet act with his akduness & mystery Or Aditi, who is determined to remain Neha and ignore Kabir's heart of gold.  ðŸ˜µ

At this rate if Sarkar's maksaad is to destroy Aditi and Kabir... s/he need not lift a finger.  

The only positive is that Neha/Aditi is endearing herself to everyone in the household and we can rest assured that despite the dumbness of the lead characters the show is not turning into a typical saas-bahu serial. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Even I thought he will find out... what a disappointment it was!!! Top of it Aditi updating on how she dries her hair was really silly..
Being with Aditi, even Kabir is becoming dumb...
Oh, when when when will he find out...😭
or is this all a chhal of the writers... Maybe Kabir knows and wants to find out more...🤔
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Deemagkibatti

w00t w00t!! Nice touch Anjana.

My question, why is Sarkar doing nothing if he is so deadly while these two are playing dumb charades? 

Is Sarkar giving them some timeout and rest before he or she starts their deadly game once again?

Why did Sarkar not attempt to kill Neha thinking she is Aditi once again?

What is Sarkar's maqsad?

I don't think Sarkar is resting... maybe regrouping.   S/he lost his last mohra -Dushyant.  But, Kabir is upto something with the gun, Ranvir nearly got arrested, and got Gia/Pia arrested... it can't all be coincidence (itefaq) contrary to Kabir's conclusion.  ðŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think sarkar is planning everything silently..she/he will not rest that's for sure,
i thought that kabir will get to know about aditi but dumbiti once again released one of her dumb plans to calm him down,
i think in today's epi,kabir will surely find out that it is dumbiti who is doing all these..