Phir Subah Hogi

reasons why Vikram not the lead

yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am creating the post for the first time, so if i am repeating something or doing something wrong...sorry about that.

k, so until now, I really wanted and thought vikram was the lead...I would still hope for him to stay as a positive character and be parallel to sugni...but there are reasons that say otherwise.

1) First of all, check out these promo links... they're all old, but I just saw these today.

This promo literally shows that vikram wants to do her sar dhakai...which the show is against

In this one, it is obvious that Vikram is holding her back from living her desired life...he wants to keep her/...but most likely do her sar dhakai..because everyone else in the promo are forcing her for sar dhakai except her mom.

k, in this one, aditya declares he's opposite to sugni...he would probably quit if it turned out other than what was told to him/in his contract.

watch from 2:15 to 2:45...or pay attention to that part especially...in this one there is a slight hint of vikram trying to keep a hold on her...and about fate..and about her probably getting away..

2) If vikram tries to do sar dhakai...which in a way..he partially did it...well the show is against it and those who do it. So, he would probably not be parallel to sugni. Also, this story is based on a true story so, the promos were done according to that true story from the beginning--it's not like the real story is going to change...if the promos are right, then vikram is definetely not the main lead or a positive character

3) if you guys remember, just in the recent episode, aditya is at the shiv mandir for the puja (actually, vikram was suppose to do it, but it tuned out by sanjog that he had to perform it), and his offered water to the Lord goes to Sugni...and the pujariji tells him you never know who the Lord ties our strings to...this cannot be overlooked because it involves God and the foreshadowing/symbolsis (his water going to Sugni) in the presence of God...which always comes true.

I too wish that vikram stays as a positive character and parallel to sugni,...but pretty sure it's going to be otherwise.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You make good points and yeah I noticed all those things too. It's just that we all want Vikram-Sugni to be together because we see potential in their relationship. Both look great together and have awesome chemistry.

It's likely Vikram will turn negative because that is how the story originally is supposed to go but there is also that chance that the CV's have changed the plot because Amrita was never mentioned or shown at the launch. Vikram's wife should've entered in the early episodes, which never happened. 

It's getting really confusing. I just hope the CV's don't destroy Vikram's character, even if they do turn him negative.
Edited by Prabhdeep - 11 years ago
yellowpurse thumbnail
Thans for replying..and i totally agree with... I just ADORE vikram-sugni jodi...they're just too damn good!  The maturity, softness, innocence, cuteness...it's just so overwhelming and satisfying. Bohra...who plays vikram...he's amazing!!! and i don't kno why but i find him pretty cute. Love his scenes! Whenever they come together..I automatically smile...
His confession was just too good.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
I've seen many of his past shows and I just love him. I found him cute from the time of Astitva. He doesn't look like the typical hero but no doubt that he is adorable!  Edited by Prabhdeep - 11 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love the sugvi jodi also but i want to see how the story unfolds  

i still have hope that adi and sugni will make a nice pairing 
kamala2012 thumbnail
@yllow purse

All your points are correct. This forum has been debating this for a few weeks now.

But I will just add one point- this is a TV serial. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai😊

If the audience prefer Vikram-Sugni, then the CVs will give that. For how long, we don't know. 

Often, actors quit a show because their characters did not work out the way they were told. No show stops because of that, from what I have seen. If the show is doing well, no one bothers about one actor quitting.

Many TV serials start like this only- this serial is based on a true story, la di da la di da... after a point, it becomes fiction. It's not a documentary. The CVs have creative license to change it the way they want, and the way audience want.

True stories are not pleasant to see on screen. I will give example of the show Sapnon ke bhanwar mein on Life OK. From the start, they kept saying it is based on the true story of Amarmani Tripathy-Madhumita Shukla affair. We hoped and hoped that the CVs would make some changes. They didn't. The show has failed to click because the true story is very depressing. The serial is ending this week. So sometimes, it is better to alter the true story.

Another main point- no one can predict which two actors will have chemistry. Chemistry cannot be manufactured. It has to come on its own. It depends on the way the two actors portray their characters. Varun and Gulki are very good actors. Their chemistry is very believable. That can also make the CVs change the story.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
@kamala2012  I really hope you are right and they do change the plot. I'm sure it wouldn't dramatically change the story anyway. Sugni will end up marrying a takur either way.
yellowpurse thumbnail
@kamala2012

thanks for your reply. you're right...it's TV..fiction and i rlly rly hope ur rt..."tumhare mu mai ghee shakar" lol...i would rlly love it if the CV let their origional story, tensions with actors, and egos aside and change the plot by seeing how much people love vikram-sugni jodi. And for suree...vikram-sugni CHEMISTRY ROCKS...!!!!
@prabhdeep

lol...so true...she is going to end up marrying a thakur one way or another. Thanks for replying. And i totally agree with you on Bohra being too adorable!

@omaramdass

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I too am hoping that if unfortunately it turns out to be adi-sugni pair, then their chamistry/story is really good because I don't want the serial to end as I appreciate the fact that it's trying to make a difference. Hopefully, they have a really nice, inspiring, unique story up ahead.
Edited by yellowpurse - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love this jodi and I don't want it to go any other way. The actors are very good. The lead actor might be a bit mature for Sugni but the chemistry is just awesome. I think it would help if the lead actor lost about 30Ilbs - he certainly looks like he has gained from the promo.

I believe the plan was to do one thing but the chemistry was just incredible between Sugni and Vikram in the very first scene. I love the comical scenes between them - they make them interesting people to watch - better than the rona dona couples. I feel so often the CVs loose this magic when they get the leads to fall in love.
yellowpurse thumbnail
@laila2009

I totally agree...vikram-sugni chemistry is just amazing right from the get-go...Loved Vikram from the moment his music started and him getting off from the train...VIKRAM'S (Bohra's) PRESENCE is just SOOO POWERFUL...I really don't feel adi can even come close to it...whenever he tries...he just seems too loud and irritating. It's as if he's trying really hard to have a powerful scene...but it's rather just annoying.
On the other hand...as soon as I see Vikram...I smile and when he has his cute face on ...oh wait...that's all the time :p ...i actually get the feeling of his power and intelligence when he gets serious and his music comes on...and just enjoy to the fullest when sugni and his comical scenes come...they're great! rooting for VIKRAM ALL THE WAY...