Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Vikram and Amrita will die...(my predictions)

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
OK i have been hooked on this show since the begining and i LOVE the current track but...since we all know the other guy is the main lead (lol i dont even rem his name) anyway so unless they change the story line drasticly these three things are going to happen
1) Vikram is going to turn negative, or his wife will return Confused
2) Vikram is going to die OuchOuch

3)Sugni is not going to love him back so it will be a one sided love and eventually she will fall in love with the other guy Cry

4)Vikram will die and make the other guy promise that he will look after sugni when he is gone DeadAngry

5) The CVS will realise how much WE LOVE SUGNI-VIKRAM JODI and they will make vikram the lead PartyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefannaj7blackb28

Star Girl Groupbie
Star Girl
Star Girl

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Ha, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking Star! Well, about Vikram anyway, but Amrita makes sense too. I don't think Vikram's going to grow grey or negative anymore - the character portrayal and audience reception has been way positive Approve. Plus he's too awesome *swoon* Day Dreaming! Since Adi appears to be the lead, I think the CVs will make way for him by having JTDead kill Vikram to prevent him from marrying Sugni (because if that happens, than Gulabiya and her family will rise in status in their society and he won't have that.) And maybe Amrita will find out the truth and JT will also have her killed to stop her from spilling the beans to Adi. Haha, I'm on a roll Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan-rupa-

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star Girl

Ha, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking Star! Well, about Vikram anyway, but Amrita makes sense too. I don't think Vikram's going to grow grey or negative anymore - the character portrayal and audience reception has been way positive Approve. Plus he's too awesome *swoon* Day Dreaming! Since Adi appears to be the lead, I think the CVs will make way for him by having JTDead kill Vikram to prevent him from marrying Sugni (because if that happens, than Gulabiya and her family will rise in status in their society and he won't have that.) And maybe Amrita will find out the truth and JT will also have her killed to stop her from spilling the beans to Adi. Haha, I'm on a roll Silly

lol sooo true but i hope no one dies :( especially vikram :(. buttt this may not be fair on amrita but i want adi to fall for sugni Embarrassed it will be very interesting to watchLOL...
kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
LOL... this is very funny. So you want Sugni -Adi jodi!

I don't think Vikram will die. Varun Badola's acting is carrying this serial. Neither will Vikram die or Amrita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

LOL... this is very funny. So you want Sugni -Adi jodi!

I don't think Vikram will die. Varun Badola's acting is carrying this serial. Neither will Vikram die or Amrita.

urmm lol not really i dont want sugni to fall for adi but for adi to fall for her. I dont like the way adi treats sugni now so him slowly falling for her would add new twist to the drama 
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
5th Option is best Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index