-Zaara- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Really looking forward to seeing KriJni play Dandiya together in tomorrow's episode 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I must have missed some of the precap...didnt know it was the dandiya partners they were choosing...this shud be fun :)
hinz thumbnail

wonder wat song they'd dance on
is dholi taro suitable?

they've used ankhon ki gustakhiyan from HDDCS already ...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

wonder wat song they'd dance on
is dholi taro suitable?

they've used ankhon ki gustakhiyan from HDDCS already ...

Nooo.. not that song. I really hope there's someother song.Preferably an original one. Enough of HDDCS already!
hinz thumbnail

oh even i wud love an original and i know they've used and abused HDDCS references throughout already i agree but in case they cant come up with an original :s

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCNUtZxrp4&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

P.S: i love-d Vikas Bhalla (in my teenage)
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thinker_Belle

Nooo.. not that song. I really hope there's someother song.Preferably an original one. Enough of HDDCS already!

totally man m so tired of HDDCS...if they really wanted to use bollywood songs then a perfect song for krish today would have been dil ye bekaraar kyun hai...but no

but yeh i so hope they got an originil track for krish rajni...they keep coming up wit new bhavays so why not spend some time on krish rajni music now🤣 plus it was so confusing today...sometimes they used krish followme music, sometimes they used HDDCS and sometimes that weird music uff😕

but yeh krijni dandiya should be fun to watch...Gaurav's gonna look adorable playing dandiya😳 but that red sherwani seemed very familiar on Gaurav think he wore that in love ne or something lol
hinz thumbnail

even I was a bit lost today..the music was confusing and so were the scenes...editing was a bit messed up...

lol the scene where rajni crashes into the guy who calls her blind...she actually was walkign as tough she was :s

the red sherwani I guess he wore in Yeh pyar na hoga kam for the Antakshiri

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

even I was a bit lost today..the music was confusing and so were the scenes...editing was a bit messed up...

lol the scene where rajni crashes into the guy who calls her blind...she actually was walkign as tough she was :s

the red sherwani I guess he wore in Yeh pyar na hoga kam for the Antakshiri

YPNHK Antakshri😍😍 i've honestly lost count of how many times i've watched that episode😳
as for the music my frustration is just increasing by the day and now the new promo...gosh y cant they just make an amazing background for krish rajni😭