Phir Subah Hogi

Your Love gives me Strength - 11/6

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And after so many days ...Me is back...and  I know..no one missed my idiotic ramblings😛...but you are so not getting a respite😛..

And My bad...I missed the confession😕...which probably went on for one and a half epi😲...The longest confession on television ???? And boy...not one dull moment...the way Vikram actually took over the first part..and then slowly he realized that everything might have gone bouncer from her head..and he actually tries to make it simple...by confessing in English😲🤣...Vikram ke dimaag ke baj gaye baara!!!! I mean the way he tries to seep into her mind and try to understand whether his bak bak has made an impact and she is not just zapped by the fact that he is standing in front of her...

And Sugni says that she has seen in films😆...Naturally Vikram had to laugh at it..it was more like he was laughing on himself...the way it actually relieved the tension that was humming between them!! and then he said the ultimate thing..that he wanted to make her his life...and the beginning of O re Piya ...again...'Nazrein bole Duniya tole. Dil ki zubaan'...I loved hwo they showed Gulabiya in between..as if she was trying to guage the situation...and understand that miracle being unfolded infront of her...

and then the way he took the chappals from her hand...and puts them down,,asking her to wear them...and when she refused to understand..he simply stood with his shoes in his hands...and when she asked what is he doing...he stated so simple...he is trying to put them on par...owww..that was one of the best scenes ...Sugni is smart na..she understands what is he trying to do...but still refuses to believe that her luck could be so good..(By the way Gulaalians...The paapi Bhavana is back...🥳)

And then he tells her..soothing her conscience...that he loves her..and that is what matters...there was no Bediya and no malik..and there were two people one of which was deeply in love with the other...telling her that he knew that she did not love him..and that he was ready to wait for her...for long long time to come...

And so it was necessary for each of them to live in Mahuvari( not ths was one thing that I did not understand...)

And ofcourse...the way he expects her to follow...just by telling her that he is waiting for her and to take her mom and come back with him in his jeep?...

And the Sugnii that entered the house was SO different than the one who had left..it was as if His love had filled her wth the strength that she never knew she possessed ...the strength which knew that he had her back...the kind which would not be afraid of the world now...he was with her..in her life...
Sugni was a type of a girl who would find hopes from the tiniest flicker of light...and here she was being given the Sun, Moon and the stars...Ah ...How  I loved the expression on Hukum's face and the way he wiped off his sweat...AHAHAHA!!  loved loved each whiplash she gave across their faces...and Gulabiya..she is a calmer version of Sugni...or rather Sugni is the volatile face of Gulabiya..something which went off Gulabiya with the years of struggle and responsibilities...

The ways she answers Katari...such a perfect question...what kind of family...who would, instead of supporting her in her bad times, had tried to sell her off...Owww..you heart would go for Gulabiya at that point of time...

And Sugni Gulabiya Conversation...I loved it...the way Gulabiya acknowledged..that she did not stop or interrupt Vikram and Sugni's confession...because Vikram was not talkng to her daughter but to a grown up woman...And the way Gulabiya is in deep thoughts telling Sugni to differentiate and understand...An indication ...Gulabiya...trying to tell her that you have to know whether this is right or wrong...Somehow I felt that she was too tryiing to guage that..she was also thinking whether she should let her daughter ...

I am so not going to understand that scene of Amrita telling Adi about Sugni stayng...it was like he was alarmed before he learnt that Sugni had not left😕...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

Srushti welcome back... missed you..Fabulous analysis
last 2 epis have been fabulous and today was equally good... sugnis reaction to vikrams ILU saying she has seen in movies was hilarious...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Poor man...trying to understand whether his confession actually got him some leverage😆

Oh I love love this scene...and no am not talking about the bare back Narayani😆

kamala2012 thumbnail
Hi Shrusti,
Nice to see you back. You were missed.

Even I didn't understand why Vikram said Sugni had to be in the village. May be he doesn't know that his chacha was trying to become Gulabiya's maalik.

Vikram is also being very authoritative.

I couldn't understand what Gulabiya said to Sugni. Is she warning her?

Adi-😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash_arti

Srushti welcome back... missed you..Fabulous analysis
last 2 epis have been fabulous and today was equally good... sugnis reaction to vikrams ILU saying she has seen in movies was hilarious...

Hey Arti...Thanks yaara...me missed you tooo!!!!Sugni and her antics...that is why he is so enchanted na😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kamala2012

Hi Shrusti,
Nice to see you back. You were missed.

Even I didn't understand why Vikram said Sugni had to be in the village. May be he doesn't know that his chacha was trying to become Gulabiya's maalik.

Vikram is also being very authoritative.

I couldn't understand what Gulabiya said to Sugni. Is she warning her?

Adi-😡

Hey Kamala😳...thanks yaara...I missed you guys too😳😳😳

even if he did not know about Gulabiya's second sardhakai..but still the logic of them staying in Mahuvari boggles my mind...I mean he knows they are ousted from the village and their plight...I guess we will know soon ...and yes...Vikram is being authoritative..i guess that comes from being a Thakur..and however he tries to put them both at par...Sugni does stand lower..not only because of her being a bediya..but also her lack of experience and worldlyness...

Gulabiya I think herself is confused..she doesnot know whether to believe Vikram ..because she witnessed the whole scene so she cant just brush it off..and yet...her bruised heart and confidence..being exploited over the years..she has difficulty believing that this can be true...and after all she also is an illiterate woman who has just been used and abused all her life...

And yes...Adi😡😡😡😡😡
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Srushti welcome back🤗 missed your ramblings with such scenes would really love to read if you also do thursday and friday also By the way Mahuwari is the name of the village
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Srushti welcome back🤗 missed your ramblings with such scenes would really love to read if you also do thursday and friday also By the way Mahuwari is the name of the village

Chalhov🤗🤗me missed you too re...and am so happy shappy to be back...and I wll try to do Thurs Fri ...I have not seen them..will try to update as soon as I see them😳
Ya I now Mahuwari is teh village...What I am trying to understand is why they needed to stay in the village..as Vikram said...that it is necessary for both of them to stay back at Mahuvari...😳
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFU!!!

very good episode.. Vikram's love for Sugni seems genuine for the time being... He says he wants to make her his "life" why not say wife??? let's see..  
Amu suspects something fishy with mamaji! He is blushing and mumbling to himself😉! Will she know about him falling in love with Sugni?

Sugni's confession coming up this week?

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Chalhov🤗🤗me missed you too re...and am so happy shappy to be back...and I wll try to do Thurs Fri ...I have not seen them..will try to update as soon as I see them😳
Ya I now Mahuwari is teh village...What I am trying to understand is why they needed to stay in the village..as Vikram said...that it is necessary for both of them to stay back at Mahuvari...😳

Probably to get to know each other better in their home town and in their original settings with all its traditional Thakur Bedia equation etc lets see what they have in mind😉