Writers Corner

||WC Member/Post Of The Week Suggestions plz || (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Good post. 
Like others I would suggest 'Writer of the Week' and 'Best Post of the Week' as the title posts. 

As the other member Afflicted pointed out it should not be based on popularity but good content. And also the writing contest idea is a good way of encouraging more writers to come out and also a chance to create awareness about WC section. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfflicteDLeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||WC Member/Post Of The Week Suggestions plz || (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhikerani

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Sorry, I'm Not Active In The WC Forum, So I Don't Know...

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria.

Very Nice Post!!!
@cleverfoxxy...i am quite agree with  your suggestions ..
My suggestions are.. author of the week and Best story of the week or popular story of the week..
and i think there should be appreciation award for the readers too, like Reader of  the week or Best reader or popular reader of the week..

I agree wid Mari SIS...Embarrassed
i think dis will provide more attraction from More readers n Writers too...
Thanks for the PM cleverfoxxy
Gr8 Thought Dev ji...Embarrassed

*Dev.*Leve

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Dev, this is a really nice post
And your idea to recognize OS , FF, Poem etc writers in the forum is excellent.
It's a very nice way to encourage closet writers to come out and write more and for our forum to become a more active one.
So when will you be starting on the implementation? Please let me know.
Take care
Anu

*Dev.*Leve

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Hi Dev, this is a really nice post
And your idea to recognize OS , FF, Poem etc writers in the forum is excellent.
It's a very nice way to encourage closet writers to come out and write more and for our forum to become a more active one.
So when will you be starting on the implementation? Please let me know.
Take care
Anu
thnx u anu ji for encouragement.Yup implementation wil be starting shortly after we wil dun wid final poll voting of WC names award and I wil PM you further details or pls check dis thread too. Regards dev

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anila-

Originally posted by Maria.

Very Nice Post!!!
@cleverfoxxy...i am quite agree with your suggestions ..

My suggestions are..author of the week and Best story of the week or popular story of the week..

and i think there should be appreciation award for the readers too, like Reader of the week or Best reader or popular reader of the week..

<em></em>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099ff">I agree wid Mari SIS...Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099ff">i think dis will provide more attraction from More readers n Writers too...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099ff">Thanks for the PMcleverfoxxy</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099ff">Gr8 Thought Dev ji...Embarrassed</font>
i agree wid both of u,thnx u. But How we wil recognise readers? They may b silent readers also then?

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Good post.
</div><div>Like others I would suggest 'Writer of the Week' and 'Best Post of the Week' as the title posts.

As the other member Afflicted pointed out it should not be based on popularity but good content. And also the writing contest idea is a good way of encouraging more writers to come out and also a chance to create awareness about WC section.
thnx u ameres. Here I agree wid you but a gud content only gets Popularity cant u think so? The Writer has to advertise its works and if we gon to choose cntent vise then it wil b tough. But lets c its also gud idea

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

Good idea dear,
Giving recognition will encourage our writersClap

I have another suggestion...

Why not grade OS , SS, Poems etc separately...that is each one as a category.

Best author may be called Best Creative Pen Award

Best work may be Glowing Words Award...

Active writer may be Incessant Flow Award...

Active Reader may be Literary Addict Award

How about these?

<div></div>
thnx u dear. Your suggestions r overwhelming. Yes,agree wid you that we can categorise things,gr8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top