Saravanan Meenatchi

wat will happen in SM now ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saromeenu

Goldie

saromeenu

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Really i am so tensed.. feel's like Cry now.. y dis kolaveri yamini..?? and i heard that marriage might nt happen is it true..?? pls reply guys.. though the show name is saravanan meenakshi but still engeyo bayama eruku..Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat will happen in SM now ?" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Is tat true tat the wedding will get stopped..Shocked Hope it be rumour..Unhappy

Yes Yamini is now turning into a big villi for Saro and Meenu's wedding.. from the start she was a huge hurdle for their love..Angry

But i feel there might be some twist happening in the climax as its very confusing and thrilling to know wat will happen next coz again Yamini and the Inspector are waiting for their wedding to stop and get a chance for themselves..Confused

So i dont wanna think of any negative end as of now lets wait and see wat happens next..Embarrassed

saromeenu

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Heya friends.. SM discussions are all moved to

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=709

do join us there .. Cool

Edited by hopper_ocean - 15 June 2012 at 5:17pm

SweetyGreen

saromeenu

Goldie

saromeenu

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Heya friends.. SM discussions are all moved to

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=709

do join us there .. Cool

ohh.. vry sorrie.. will discuss there from now Smile.. thank u ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.