Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 149

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Watched Amar Akbar Anthony on telly with a group of friends... we were rolling with laughter- sometimes at the absurdity and sometimes at some genuinely funny moments... haven't had so much fun in ages 

High point for me was appearance of a cobra on atleast two really crucial moments and providing the much needed twist in the tail... errr tale! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Antlersbambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 91)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

Originally posted by .SB.

And Ladies VS Ricky Behl...watch it every time for Parineeti Chopra.Such a dhaansu performance...I love the scene where she calls a kid and asks Amandeep tum ladke ho ya ladki and the kid replies aap uncle ho ya aunty?..and she goes..aaey..uncle hoga tera baap..LOL No wonder she stole all the limelight in the movie.Clap

I always watch only her portion of the movie whenever Sony/MAX airs it.  LOL

even I liked only Parineeti in L Vs RB...liked only her in Ishqzaade, too! 

-Swetha-Antlersbambogli

drummedup

drummedup

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
AAA - For the 100000000th time - Best comedy ever! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalKya.Bolta.Tu

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

edit.

Edited by Mrsimisam - 21 November 2012 at 8:57am

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Watched English Vinglish.Dancing..aww it was such a sweet movie...i literally fell in love with Sri...she was sooo damn good as Shashi...and why only Sri d whole cast was terrific...her husband , daughter , son..dey were all convincing in der part...Thumbs Up

And and Mehdi Nebbou was was d 2nd best part of d movie...wasn't he too cute...poor guy...really felt bad for him...Unhappy

The last scene was so touching...luv u Sri..for dat last scene u deserve a National award...Cry

A must watch movie for all cinema lovers...Big smile

-Swetha-bambogliYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Watched English Vinglish.Dancing..aww it was such a sweet movie...i literally fell in love with Sri...she was sooo damn good as Shashi...and why only Sri d whole cast was terrific...her husband , daughter , son..dey were all convincing in der part...Thumbs Up

And and Mehdi Nebbou was was d 2nd best part of d movie...wasn't he too cute...poor guy...really felt bad for him...Unhappy

The last scene was so touching...luv u Sri..for dat last scene u deserve a National award...Cry

Trust me,even some of the best actors would've gone overboard in the last scene and turn it into a preachy one..but Sridevi...SO NATURAL!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Mrsimisam

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
^^see tht is why i love her...she may not have the best voice, or the best face but dammit...the woman is such a natural...

u cant look at anyone else but her when shes on screen...

i LOVED the last scene so much i actually sobbed a bit...tht speech was so heartfelt and true... the kind any of our mummies or maasis or chachis would say at a wedding...

-Swetha--Nakshatra-bambogli

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Trust me,even some of the best actors would've gone overboard in the last scene and turn it into a preachy one..but Sridevi...SO NATURAL!ClapClap

Totally agree wid u on dat SB...Approve.. .u knw what for dat moment i had forgotten dat it is jst a  movie...i was crying like a baby...her pain looked so real..Cry...yeah  this is what u actually call natural acting...ClapClap

Edited by Mrsimisam - 22 November 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top