Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 73)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Perks of Being  A Wallflower: True to the book, and Sam, Charlie, and Patrick acted really well. made me feel like I was 15 again.

Looper: I had issues with Levitt's face, but then I realized what they did to his face. haha. The film was pretty great.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyazinta

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priyazintalentilsyou2YusBeeChippeshwinichocolover89GundayVedantoblivious.HotMessChillMaarYaar

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
English Vinglish!

A.K.A One of the sweetest feel-good movies I've seen in ages. I fell in absolute love with this movie. So, so, so sooo beautiful, it left me with tears actually rolling down my face, and then there were scenes wherein I was grinning like a fool. I EVEN CLAPPED A BIT in the ending and felt so stupid lol but this movie really takes you, like a freaking space shuttle. What BEAUTY!

Every scene was a class act. I will be honest and say that I have not watched a lot of Sridevi movies in my childhood, ergo although I know she was very very renowned actress, I never got to experience it. But she was mindblowing in EV, she was SO WONDERFUL! She's an absolute natural... even in scenes when we're meant to understand that she's hungry, or thirsty, like in the airplane, or when she sees the guy eating the baguette in the park, she shows it SO well. I don't even know how to explain lol, just loved loved loved her, and I agree with Pullo... Vidya Rani Kareena all of them come later.. I truly hope she bags the awards this year. What a frikkin TREAT she was!

I loved everythingg about this movie! Everyone was amazing, I really liked her English class group, the Salman Khan guy made me ROFL haahahah xD Esp. what he says about the word "entrepreneur" I forgot what it was but it was hilarious ahaha. I felt a bit bad for Laurent but that was a very nicely portrayed love angle

Shashi's sister and Radha they all did really great jobs as well, as with Shashi's husband. Her kids were good too, her son is SHOO CUUUTE xD ahaha omg esp. at the scene when he apologizes to Shashi for making her drop the ladoos.. goodness I had tears.

AND OMG in that Dhak Dhuk song when it kills Shashi to have to shift her son's head from her lap to the pillow cuz its her time to leave, and how Shashi looks up at her mom-in-law and she has like that one tear on her face and she looks absolutely torn.. oh my goodness my tears were proper rolling down at that bit.

What a beautiful movie <3
and I LOVED the message of the movie.  About how we can find it within ourselves to feel good about ourselves or become better, overcome our shortcomings or insecurities and most importantly loving ourselves. and what a KICKASS way of presenting that message, at that last speech.. oh dear me. The lack of melodrama was great as well, was tired of K.Jo's style of overcoming everyone personal problems with a dramatic tear-filled scene and a big family hug in the end. This movie was very much more similar to I guess how normal life is really like... feeling happy, feeling disappointed, annoyed... Gauri Shinde had a wonderful, wonderful story to tell, and she picked the BEST canvas to work with. 

Edited by liverach - 13 October 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priyazinta-Swetha-Sam_dean4Eva-Nakshatra-return_to_hadesYusBeeBigbang_GDoblivious.bambogli

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-Chippeshwinioblivious.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
^ YES!

And I don't even want her to win a debut award, I want her to win the real damn deal. 
SO talented, goodness me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra-bamboglioblivious.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
STANLEY KA DABBA-.I have lost count of the number of times I watched this film.
A delightful film to watch.Amol Gupte did such a good job in the film and Partho Gupte's acting at that age,fantastic. The movie never fails to remind me of my school days,especially my favourite part of school,lunch time!TongueLOL

Edited by .SB. - 14 October 2012 at 6:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-oblivious.

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

Such a quirky movie name, and an equally quirky film. It is a feel good drama/romance film revolved around a larking mad program to introduce Salmon fishing in the Yemen. Sheik Mohammad a wealthy Yemeni, has a passion for fishing. He wishes to introduce Salmon to Yemen and also use science to tap water resources and bring agriculture to arid Yemen. The British government in a comedy of errors latches onto the story as positive news from the Middle East. Reluctant scientist Fred Jones is recruited by Harriet Chetwode-Talbot the Sheik's consultant. Despite having serious reservations about the feasibility of the project, Fred Jones finds hinds himself really committed to the project.

Only the British could come up with something quirky like this. Only the British can look at the Middle East crisis and find something humorous about the situation. The movie pokes subtle fun at the Middle East situation and the incompetency of westerners in handling it. It shows the dichotomy between the well meaning Sheik who is both charismatic and intelligent and the boorish uneducated rebels who hate everything western. They also make a lot of fun of bureaucracy and the chat messages between the Prime Minister and his press secretary are downright hilarious.

Ewan McGregor surprised me with his timing in the movie. He slips with ease between the drama, the romance and the humor. Emily Blunt plays her emotional parts well. One of my favorites though were Amr Waked as the Sheik. He just so smooth and charming in the movie. I actually crushed on him throughout. The other was Kristin Scott Thomas as Press secretary. Her comic timing, her bitchiness, her pushing people around, her schemes were all hilarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bambogli

.............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Kaalo  "HORROR MOVIE"

Go to top