Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Stranger (Thai): One of the best movies I have ever seen, romantic, comedy, sad everything at the same time.. I cried like anything.. the climax is very surprising but I liked it.. The leads are so effin adorable..especially the guy he acted so well.. I need to watch more thai movies now..but I would recommend this to every single person who likes romantic movies.. I wonder how come they never remade it in hindi.. superb movie 4/5

Businessman (Telugu): ARGHHH what a time waste.. I thought it would be good.. it was so stupid.. everybody in Mumbai understands Telugu Clap everybody in the parliament is telugu Clap a person with a last name Gokhale speakes everything but hindi and marathi.. yeahh he is fluent in telugu Clap the police men in Maharashtra do not speak Marathi but Telugu Clap people living in slums of Dharavi understand everything Mahesh says to them in Telugu Clap.. I was so Annoyed Angry movie made no sense.. Kajal was not needed.. Mahesh looked good but in terms of acting he has done much better before.. this was a big big big let down.. not that I had any expectations from the movie but I didn't know it will be soo stupid.. Sir Osthaara is catchy and that is it 1.5/5

Jaane tu ya jaane na: was coming on tv.. rewatched it for like the 8th time LOL.. love the movie.. very entertaining.. Genelia and Imran looked very cute..3.5/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.Batameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vedika211

Goldie

Vedika211

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Saw Ferrari Ki Sawari yesterday. It's heartwarming. I think Raj kumar Hirani does what he does best - manipulate your emotions masterfully, so that you are both laughing and crying at the same time. He's the dialogue writer and co-author, and that vision shows. 
The ensemble cast is great - most of them shine in a scene here or there. bowman is superb, and there is a scene with him and another equally powerful actor which is a masterpiece. Sherman is good too, though a bit weak in the climatic scene. The child actor is a delight. 
The best thing for me was the milieu of the film. It's a setting where people cannot afford everything they want. And that's ok. Bollywood usually veers between extreme opulence or glamourised poverty, leading to criminality. Like Do Dooni Chaar before it, this movie shows those that lie somewhere in-between. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklaoblivious.gujunpyoBatameez.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Agneepath(2012)
I saw it on TV yesterday. Gripping screenplay despite the wafer thin storyline. Acting wise everyone did a good job esp HR. But it was disappointing that the character was so quiet. Only seeti-taali scene was when he kills the bully from Mandwa and introduces himself with his full name.
The biggest disappointment was the climax. How could Kancha so easily beat up a younger and powerful man like Vijay? And then in the end Vijay just picks up Kancha and throws him on the ground and powerful Kancha is flat!
Kancha's character was disappointing too. There was no meat in it despite a big star like Sanjay Dutt being cast for it. PC's character had more meat than Kancha's. Overall a good watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistoblivious.Batameez.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. It was just OK. Quite OTT most of the time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-ShakMeister

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Shanghai-

Really liked the movie.The story is gripping and just shows what is happening these days in the country.The set up,performances and cinematography is awesome!Everyone is SO GOOD in their roles.Abhay is really good with the Tamil accent and Kalki,Prosenjit,Supriya Pathak,Farooque Sheikh gives in their best.But the star of the film is Emraan.ClapSuperb,I think its his best role till date!His character is hilarious.LOLThere is an equal balance of dramatic and funny scenes in the movie.However,I feel the script could've been a bit more tight,the movie could have been edited better and the climax better explained through voiceover rather than captions.It has an open ended climax so it might be confusing for many,but really liked the final scene in the movie.It just shows whatever change you want to make,the country will remain the same.Also liked how they mentioned Shanghai only in the last dialogue of the movie.

I would've said its a brilliant film it the pace was a bit more faster but nevertheless its a 3.5 from me!Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211Sano88return_to_hadesChippeshwinioblivious.tomnjerry2

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Saw Madagascar 3 this evening. It was a riot. It was completely over the top, ridiculous and silly - but it is still so much fun. I laughed. What was nice was there were so many kids in the theaters also laughing, that it felt even more happier and funnier to watch. 

YusBeetomnjerry2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Saw Madagascar 3 this evening. It was a riot. It was completely over the top, ridiculous and silly - but it is still so much fun. I laughed. What was nice was there were so many kids in the theaters also laughing, that it felt even more happier and funnier to watch. 

I know right.. It was jam packed at work today and luckily I was on theatre checks.. I saw like a glimpse.. The kids were having a blast with their 3d glasses on laughing all the way LOL

kimipatel

Goldie

kimipatel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Lagaan... Simply awesome...Love to see this movie again and again...SmileSmile

oblivious.tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top