Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 149

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Kai Po Che

What an outstanding movie! I simply loved the film from start to finish. The writing, the direction, the screenplay, the acting and the story was brilliant, and the movie touched on so many themes and explored so many aspects of human life and relationships. I honestly did not like the directors previous attempt i.e. Rock On! but this movie completely won me over. Sushant, Amit and Raj were well cast and the acting was spot on. Their camaraderie, their friendship, their brotherhood was just heart warming to watch. Completely loved the angle with Ishaan taking it upon himself to hone Ali's talent and help him achieve something. Ishaan's character was quite interesting, on the one hand he was the short tempered bully who snapped and lost his temper within seconds, but on the other hand, he put his head, heart and soul into mentoring, encouraging, nurturing and even protecting Ali. I think the fact that Ishaan was so flawed as a human being made him more real and relatable. Omi and Govind's characters were well defined and the wonderful progression of how different situations and the circumstances changed the equation between these 3 characters was presented extremely well. The music was great and the editing was good too, plus there were no unnecessarily corny, synchronized dance numbers (Thank God!!!). The entire movie was so very real and touching. It was entertainment of a very different sort but definitely worth the money Thumbs Up

I Me Aur Main

Um..I don't even have words to describe this movie, because it was SO bad. The theme was very Wake Up Sid! like, a man-child growing up, becoming mature and taking responsibility, however, this stupid movie was not even 1/4th of WUS. The story, screenplay and direction was horrible, just horrible. The editing, the acting and the characterization was even worse. Never had a liking for Chitrangada but she was possibly the only saving grace of the movie, compared to the forever strained look on John Abraham's face and Prachi Desai's weird voice. The dialogues were in the range of poor to mediocre and there is not a single moment in the movie that evokes any emotion within you, expect maybe extreme irritation. John Abraham looks quite old for some reason, and his face looks like it has become jammed due to botox overload, seriously, there is something so very wrong with his face. His acting was so cold turkey and a completely hopeless cause. He reminded me so much of a current television actor whose face looks like it has been slammed against a hard wall. Extremely wooden expressions and cringe worthy acting...Dead. Prachi was very irritating in parts and her character was nothing interesting either. Mini Mathur was great in her role and possibly the only actor who would draw any appreciation. And with only 5 scenes in the entire movie and less than 5 dialogues per scene, Samir Soni is horribly wasted. He has 10 times the acting capabilities of John, Chitrangada and Prachi combined, yet, he achieved NOTHING out of his lamp post like role. Such a disappointment!!!! My sister dragged me into this movie since she is a huge John Abraham fan but I completely regret wasting money on this shit. Apart from the music, every single aspect of the movie is very poor, especially the incompetent direction.

And the funny co-incidence is that John's character is also called Ishaan in this movie, however, while the Kai Po Che Ishaan is interesting, inspiring and incredible , the I Me aur Main Ishaan is irritating, idiotic and imbecilic Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-a little faithChippeshwiniSiddhi_.khoobsurat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 146)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Saw Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola last night, it was slow & I snoozed off at the end. :P A good message but boring film. It lacked entertainment, I liked VB's previous films better.
Pankaj Kapoor was great but I couldn't make out a lot of his mumbles. Imran tried but his accent was inconsistent, he wasn't too convincing. Anushka was loud and went over the top, she was fine in the serious scenes.
2.5/5

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-a little faithChippeshwiniruky786

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Finally saw Argo...Ben Affleck is surely going to be one of the best directors in hollywood in near future
Movie was crisp, perfect editing, straight to the point without any unecessary hooplah

All actors acted really well...Ben amazed me as an actor here too...I am falling in love I think Embarrassed

Special mention to Allan Arkin...gosh he was hillarious and also this unknown actor Farshad Farahat...he played the revolutionary guard in the climax at the airport...man this guys was so intense

Ben picked a really great cast

Lastly...after watching the movie I am even more proud to be a Canadian...salute to the ambassador Big smile well deserved Oscar win indeed

-Swetha-a little faithreturn_to_hadesWhipCreamPantie

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I recetly heard the song from Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Life Sahi Hai, Tenion Nahin Hai. Now wait a sec!

I am pretty sure this is not the original version. As in, this song is not originally from PKP. I've heard this song as a jingle in one of the ads back in the day - late 90s, early 2000s, or perhaps early to mid 2000s.

Do you guys know what I am talking about? Anyone know what that ad was? Brand name? Product? Service, etc?

Please help!

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Murder-3
Disappointing. I found the so called "twist" and the ending quite stupid and juvenile. Its nothing compared to the 2nd murder or even the first. The acting by all three leads was quite horrible, and I just found nothing great about the movie. I hate how the second half repeats everything the first half shows (you know what i mean when u see the movie)

Randeep is extremely overrated, and the girls were boring. Sara Loren looks a lot like Priyanka though.

I only liked one thing about the movie, which is the song teri jhuki nazar.

3/10.

Inkar
Not the usual kind of movie I would watch, but it was def a realistic story that probably does happen. The music was the weakest link of the movie, I have never heard such awful songs. It should have been songless or the makers should have put more effort into the music. Nevertheless, awesome performances by both Arjun and Chitrangada.

7/10

Khilaid 786
W*F? Why was this movie even made? It had no purpose, the story was stupid and nothing was even that funny Confused The song of te movie are really catchy but the movie has nothing to offer. No story ( at least not a good one anyway), No great acting, god-awful screenplay. Its just a train-wreck. Akshay-Himesh and Asin perform decently, but the movie is just SO BAD that I dont know whether to cry or be angry Confused

0/10 - This movie doesnt even deserve to be rated.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 05 March 2013 at 4:37pm

-Swetha-KkkkkingKhana little faithbambogli

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I saw Kai Po che..I lOVED it.All the merits of the film has been discussed her.I just want to add that the Pari hoon mein dandya sequence was surreal..the mood,the choreography was so dreamy...the scene after that seemed like a natural progression..
Very impressed with the director,actors and the filmThumbs UpThumbs Up

a little faithSushantFan_AfssBullsEye777U-No-Poo

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanruky786

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top