Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 149

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@Aish
Another Vijay fan! I thought you only like Surya

Did you guys watch Friends starring both Vijay and Surya? It's kinda old but too damn hilarious. Watched it without English subtitles and I found it so funny despite not understanding a word what they said ROFL Gonna watch it again with subs this time

@Ksh
I enjoyed SOTY a lot compared to JTHJ. My fav is Boman Irani's son. Downside of the flick is there was no realistic touch to it, even the middle class guy wore designer wear thanks to KJo LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramaabby_girl30RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 134)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

^ You love Vijay too?!?! Uuffaaa me 2, 3, 4... I watch his flicks although I don't understand Tamil and don't fancy the flicks

It's Matt Bomer LOL 

OMG Since when did Matt turn brown.. LOL there's a brown person in your moving Avi who is that..

I loooveeeloovveee Vijay Embarrassed

Oh the avi. I thought you asked about my DP ROFL

That's a Sri Lankan musician I'm head over heels in love with :) 

whaat's his name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
^ Shihan Mihiranga

-Swetha-

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Argo: 

Solid, Stylish, Entertaining. Affleck seems to be a better director than actor. A bit black and white, but still, very watchable. 3.5/5

Zero Dark Thirty:

This isn't a pro-torture film. It doesn't condone it nor does it make heroes of the people who tortured prisoners in regards to al-Quaeda. At times it seems a bit like a CIA circle jerk party (given, so did Argo) - it still manages to express the weight and frustration of the Bin Laden manhunt without overdoing it. ZDT is not a thriller, or an action film. It is a depiction of the grey zone people are obligated to enter in the era of terrorism and the obsession that comes with searching for a man for 10 years.  
Really good. 4/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-U-No-Poo

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Rust and Bone. Loved it. Must watch. 4/5.

-Swetha-

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani - Aww it's such an adorable movie Ranbir and Katrina had great chemistry in this. 4.5.5

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.EatMyShorts.-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanGundayVedant

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Zeitgeist the Movie

A documentary on religion and political conspiracies. Very interesting. Makes some great points. But also over the top at some points. A must see for conspiracy theory lovers.

6.5/10

Aisha

This is a highly unappreciated and underrated movie. I found the movie absolutely charming and adorable. Sonam Kapoor does a great job as the self absorbed and hapless matchmaker Aisha. She takes quite a snobbish unlikable character and plays it with sweetness, vulnerability and likability. It really is a feel good entertainer. I think Aisha's problem was that Indian entertainment sensibilities were not catered too. It tries to retrofit a Victorian England style plot into modern India without necessary adjustments. I plan to see Gwyneth Paltrow's Emma soon. Although, I think the best rendition of Emma will always be Clueless. I think Aisha may have been more successful if it had gone the teenage comedy route like Clueless.

7/10

Hotel Transylvania

A really cute, funny, charming family friendly fun movie. A lot of quirky monster characters, silly childish monster jokes and a heartfelt feel good warm story. I really liked Adam Sandler as Dracula.

7.5/10

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramaTintinleMechantSadia.khanAntlers-Nakshatra-bambogliSunshine797oblivious.DulceTentacion.ChippeshwiniU-No-PooGundayVedant

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramaAntlersreturn_to_hadesU-No-Poo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top