Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 132)

Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 149

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12763

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Are you aware of any good Horror flicks out there Boss? Or anyone here? 

Suggestions needed. 



Tons of them. Cabin in the woods, Insidious, Paranormal Activity, Drag me to hell..

Depends on the genre. Embarrassed


Bossy those are not horror movies.. LOL..  Cabin in the woods, Paranormal Dead

Insidious was good, DMTH was good too..

Minaz are you scared of horror movies?


I'm a horror movie buff! Watch it - get scared for the night -  next day - back to normal LOL I love the thrill in horror flicks. I've watched Insidious it was good i agree, however paranormal activity - i am yet to watch, it looks boring :/ DMTH - i'll  give that a try. 

Boss & Pallo - Any more suggestions? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 132)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 4702

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
- The collection just watched it yesterday.
- Sinister
- The Priest
- The Woman
- Quarantine 2

So many, really depends on your genre. Are you a gore flick, or paranormal flick etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12763

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

- The collection just watched it yesterday.
- Sinister
- The Priest
- The Woman
- Quarantine 2

So many, really depends on your genre. Are you a gore flick, or paranormal flick etc..


Paranormal as well as gore. But paranormal dominates. Thanks for the suggestions! Will check them out. 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35755

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
That movie.. aahh can't remember the name..exorcism of emily rose I think.. didn't watch it but heard it's pretty good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossDulceTentacion.

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 38972

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thuppakki (Tamil)
Overall it was ok with less OTT action scenes unlike regular Tamil flicks. Loved the comic scenes between Vijay and the guy who played his friend's role. Story was kinda silly though

Goalmaal 3
Watched only few scenes but now I want to watch the whole thing. It was hilarious and Tushar Kapoor was surprisingly good. Did not assume I'd ever say that loud ROFL

Just like heaven
Watched for the 30th time or so. My all time fav Reese Witherspoon movie. Plus it had Mark Ruffalo another fav of mine. Their comic timing is superb

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35755

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Thuppakki (Tamil)
Overall it was ok with less OTT action scenes unlike regular Tamil flicks. Loved the comic scenes between Vijay and the guy who played his friend's role. Story was kinda silly though

Goalmaal 3
Watched only few scenes but now I want to watch the whole thing. It was hilarious and Tushar Kapoor was surprisingly good. Did not assume I'd ever say that loud ROFL

Just like heaven
Watched for the 30th time or so. My all time fav Reese Witherspoon movie. Plus it had Mark Ruffalo another fav of mine. Their comic timing is superb


Loved Thupakki cuz I LOVEEE Vijay Day Dreaming

tum mujhe kab bataogi ke tumhare DP main kon hai? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 38972

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
^ You love Vijay too?!?! Uuffaaa me 2, 3, 4... I watch his flicks although I don't understand Tamil and don't fancy the flicks

It's Matt Bomer LOL 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35755

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

^ You love Vijay too?!?! Uuffaaa me 2, 3, 4... I watch his flicks although I don't understand Tamil and don't fancy the flicks

It's Matt Bomer LOL 


OMG Since when did Matt turn brown.. LOL there's a brown person in your moving Avi who is that..

I loooveeeloovveee Vijay Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Recently Seen Movies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

.Mandy. 1180 82722 11 June 2012 at 10:39am
By souro
PRIYANKA CHOPRA spotted with fans recently

2 3

-Anjaani- 16 1795 27 November 2011 at 4:24pm
By relentless.
Recently Seen Movies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

-Mmmmm- 1187 67340 22 September 2011 at 9:45pm
By .Alluring.
Recently Seen Movies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

preity*zinta 1196 84607 09 June 2011 at 9:52pm
By mystic-writer92
Priyanka chatting with fans recently(pics)

2 3

-Anjaani- 16 1472 25 February 2011 at 5:19am
By veenab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.