Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 149

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.khoobsurat.bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 115)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I watched Dabangg2 . Loved it coz of Our Chulbul pandey Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.khoobsurat.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Dhobi Ghat - LOVED it. I really had no idea what this movie was about, so glad I finally got around to watching it. The story was so simple which is what made it so great, I think. I love how all the characters were connected in a way. My favourite part of the movie was the cinematography, soo pretty! And a fantastic job by all the actors! I liked all the characters. I would give it a 4/5.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Perks of Being a Wallflower

I loved it! What a beautiful and touching film with some fine acting. I haven't read the book, but I quite enjoyed the movie..it's funny, sad, touching, emotional.. My theater started clapping at the end :D

4/5

-Swetha-briahna

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
just finished watching Chakravyuh good movie 3.25/5

-Swetha-.khoobsurat.

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
finally finished watching english vinglish great movie great concept and awesome acting by sridevi 3.5/5Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-PearlyPal.khoobsurat.

PearlyPal

IF-Rockerz

PearlyPal

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Finally i watched SOTY...:)
The story was ok but if there is any reason that i enjoyed watching it was its songs...i loved its songs ;)
The acting of varun and sid was too good but aliya bhatt was ok...she needs to work very hard...
Over all i would say it was a good movie Thumbs Up

.khoobsurat.

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Silver Linings Playbook- Incredible!

Whoa….i almost missed this one in theaters. Just got back and would like to share few thoughts.

David O. Russel is back and how. After giving captivating The Fighter last yr, this yr he gives another incredible- Silver Linings Playbook. As i came out of the theater my friend told me its adopted from a novel. Now,  cannot wait to get hold of that novel.

Funny, happy, sad, witty, engaging, mad, charming, CRAZZZY, hah all bipolar must watch this one, all rom com addicts must see this one, there is romance, there is comedy, there is relationship, there is LIFE. Hell…this one should be watched by ONE and ALL.

Complex characters, the script, screenplay, sharp and taut,  beautifully shot, brilliantly acted, well directed! Perfect in all dept.

The performers..what to say>>

Jennifer Lawrence. This girl was a knockout in one of her first outings  Winters Bone (I highly recommend this movie -jennifer just wow).  Now with memorable Hunger games and Silver Linings Playbook, easily becomes one of my most fav. Let's say most adored actor of 2012. What a gem she is, a front runner at Oscars.  you go girl!

And Brad Cooper. POWERFUL and PERFECT. Say a front runner for best actor at Oscars as well. Christian Bale won for the Fighter, I won't be surprised if Brad walks with one here. Ohh..and talk about the  chemistry between these 2 …just AMAZING/BURNING!!

Robert De Niro – oh well, this guy always shines, and here as well, an absolute brilliant! Everyone else pitched in perfectly.

With no further ranting and raving…I am going to give this one 5/5 stars. Yup…no kanjoosi, cos this movie deserves perfect rating at least for today. Who cares I will change my views tomorrow, ..JUST LOVED IT, LOVED IT. 

PLEASE guys..do watch this one…bri  HIGHLY recommends it!!!!!!!!

tanya12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top