Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 149

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 113)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Dabaang2 it was entertainingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

adev

adev

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

Just came back from Talaash.

Hated it, hated it, hated it.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with any of the people in it.

I don't want to give any big spoilers because the reason I hated it is pretty much the main reason of what and why and how it happened.

UGGGH, I hatee having big expectations from a production team that boasts of amazing people like Zoya, Farhan, and Reema.. and you get crap like this out of it.

A BIGGG shoutout to Kareena, she pretty much blew my mind. She was PHENOMENAL, and her last scene created such an impact on me. What a fukin beast!

I didn't think much of Amir Khan or Rani's ACTING in this movie.. they didn't make me feel the pain of having lost a child, and I'm usually very easy to get moved by emotional situations.. I didn't feel it at ALL. 

I'm aware that I'm in the minority... but wow haha I've never been so shocked with my own reaction to a movie.

I don't recommend it at all.

I didn't hate it. I thought it was a good movie, just not something that I'd want to watch more than once. I completely agree with you on Aamir and Rani's acting. They did not move me at all. And their characters seemed so insignificant once the truth was revealed, so it was overall disappointing. Loved Kareena in the movie though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwinibambogli

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
cocktail  vicky donor

Both so predictable horrible did not like it at all 

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Watched EV and Talaash. 

English Vinglish- OMG.. best Bollywood movie I have seen since ages..What a beautiful movie. There was not a single moment were I felt bored. Huge fan of this director and am shocked its her first film.. hope she makes more amazing films like this. Seredevi was so freaking awesome in this film..so natural. I think she deserves best actress award this year and English Vinglish should win best film of the year. 4.5/5 .. Def wanna own this on DVD. 

Talaash- this film reminds me of Khaani.. diff is Talaash touched my heart and made me feel for the character. I felt bad for bebo, Amir and Rani. I also felt everyone performed well not just bebo. But I guess I can see why most forum members liked bebo more in the film.. her character was so mysterious.. which made her role/perf  more interesting. Bebo was so natural in this film... this girl is a great actress when she wants to be lol. Because seriously I tried to find Kareena in Rosy/Simran..and I just couldn't..she was completely her character in every scene. This year def her best perf is Talaash followed by EMAET. 

I wish I didn't know the twist at the end about Rosy/Simran's character.. the film would have been more enjoyable.. but I was reading one members review on this forum and someone spoiled it for me..but I still loved the scene in the car where Rosy/Simran appears at the back of Amir's car.. did not see that coming..  long story short it was a good film with great script and I didn't mind the supernatural stuff but film was boring at parts 3/5.. would have gave it 4 stars if the film had more gripping suspense. 

Edited by beboholic - 31 December 2012 at 11:59pm

bambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adevChippeshwini

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dabaang2 enjoyed it

.khoobsurat.

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
kahaani Angry 2hrs wasted

what was the big deal about this film thriller my ass i was very thrilled it was over torture of a film 
 is bollywood in need of such a story that they take such a simple story & make it out to be epic LOL

spoiler 

her husband dies she loses the baby she fakes she is prego uses the cops/FBI to get revenge the end like W*F 

if this is the best bollywood got for a thriller film it's very sad Cry

.khoobsurat.Deathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top