Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 149

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
i saw Gautam Menon's Yeto vellipoyindi Manasu (Neethane en ponvasantham)...

as expected...it was REALLLY SLLOOOWWW...just like vinnaithandi varuvaya...but somehow i liked this one better...i dunno maybe coz i like samantha/jiva/nani better than trisha/simbu/chaitu...

Its basically the "break up make out" story of this couple who meet when they r 8, then break up...then they meet when they r 16, and break up...then they meet in their 20s...and break up...finally its abt how they get back together...

they could have chopped off like 20 scenes coz the movie was wayy to slow...but it was still really realistic so i could connect with it...the conversations n stuff r natural..the music is lovely...loved ilayaraja's work...

I liked both Nani and Jeeva in the roles but i liked Nani better coz i think hes a better actor...Sam was cute as usual...LOVED her wadrobe...i want every single one of those sarees/salwars/kurtas and dresses...

i think the last 20-30 minutes saved the movie for me...the part where Nani goes to sam's house and breaks down was really well done...

finally, the movie is cute but u need to have patience... 3/5 for me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adev-Swetha-abby_girl30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 110)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
La Misreables - uff..just ok for me. The biggest downer was Russel Crowe,  painfully miscast, he simply sucked. Hathway, very good, might take supporting actress award. Jackman also good. Usually i like the musicals, but this one just didn't make the cut. There were moments - good moments, but not great moments. 

Rating: 3/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
#now watching #SOS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
just finished watching #SOS 

rating: 2.5/5 

Edited by uk-dhakaboy - 27 December 2012 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-LadyDabanggoblivious.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Jab Tak Hai Jaan *Contains spoilers*- I think I expected too much from the movie. I loved the music, SRK was fab and so was Anushka. The story between Katrina and SRK was a HUGE snooze-fest. Loved the bits between Anushka and SRK, esp when she travels with them for the two weeks to shoot her video, some great moments between the two. Really liked Anushka in this movie, though she was loud and a taaad bit annoying every now and then, I thought she did a fantastic job acting wise. SRK had some really good moments too (one of my favourites being when he tells Katrina to leave after she tells him about her promise to God). Katrina was.. Katrina. I only liked her in one scene and that was when SRK asks her to go out with him and Maria and the crew. SRK and Katrina had absolutely NO chemistry together (did they just win an award for the best jodi?). Overall I'd give it a 3/5.

The SRK - Katrina bits totally reminded me of Gossip Girl when Chuck and Blair get into the accident and Blair promises to leave Chuck alone if God will save him... all I could keep thinking about when I watched the SRK/Katrina scenes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adev-Swetha-SandCastle.abby_girl30oblivious..khoobsurat.LadyDabanggDB_reloaded

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
now watching #dhoom 2 hrithik looking so cool

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
dhoom 2 

rating 3.25/5 (.25 xtra for hrithik)
only hrithik can pull of such a role with so much style!!!!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
MAMK- I didn't think much of this movie when I first watched it..  I thought it was boring.. but I gave it a second chance today since it was on TV. I thought the film was pretty realistic at parts esp the marriage issues Samir and Raina were  having. He couldn't get a job so he feels insecure and thinks their marriage is a disaster because he is not the man of the house since Raina is the one working. 

I really liked bebo in this film.. so simple and natural. Salman was also good. Sohil was great.. I love his comic timing. 

I wish the film had better songs though.. I liked the title song and the PZ item number.. still songs could have been better. 

I was suprised how short the film is. 

overall.. nice film. But I didn't like how Raina forgave Samir so fast after he left her. 

Edited by beboholic - 28 December 2012 at 5:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top