Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 149

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Ek Deewana Tha..

Na hero ko acting aati hai aur na heroine ko.. ..!!!ROFL

I hav by far seen the worst dialog delivery by an actor in a movie !!!!woh itna ruk ruk k aur soch soch k bol raha tha.. i felt like director was sleeping while directing it. ROFLROFL

0.5/5 !!Tongue

Keep------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeoblivious.RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies - 5 (Page 10)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimipatel

Saudagar .. Awesome movie...Great actor. Deelip kumar and rajendra kumar...

Its Raj Kumar jaani !!! LOL 

Keep----------Smiling !!!! Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
saw Ishaqzaade...was a nice different movie...both arjun kapoor and parineeti's acting was good! love the songs!! 

also saw vicky donor...it was ok...nothing great but nothing too bad either...loved the marriage part with bong and punjabi combination..lol that was awesome!! acting wise ayushman was just too good and the rest of the cast was good too!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Teri Meri Kahaani-Cringe worthy movie.Its soo idiotic.The theme of the movie and what it actually looks is completely different.Such an artificial film...evrrything is artificial...the sets,the acting and the story.Kunal Kohli thought just by showing two people chatting on phone,he can easily depict the current generation but sadly its much beyond that.Somethings were good like clicking picture of food for FB but he overdid ot by keeping FB as a background for the whole story.There was no balance in the three movies.Boring to the T.Inspired by Charlie Chaplin movies,the 1960 part looked very lame.Where was the love story?Only part I found ok was the 1910 part,but that too for initial few minutes.After that it too turned lame.Dancing in a British jail?W*F?
I wasted Rs.750 for the ticket of this piece of shit! =/

Thrice upon a facepalm for thrice upon a love story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pathakaSiddhi_ChillMaarYaartomnjerry2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Kahani... 

Lovely movie, loved every thing about it , it had suspense , good acting , direction and good cast ... 

End was unexpected and amazing ...

Vidya was as usual at her best . 

Wont mind seeing Part 2 for this movie than all other junk movies ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SB.

Teri Meri Kahaani-Cringe worthy movie.Its soo idiotic.The theme of the movie and what it actually looks is completely different.Such an artificial film...evrrything is artificial...the sets,the acting and the story.Kunal Kohli thought just by showing two people chatting on phone,he can easily depict the current generation but sadly its much beyond that.Somethings were good like clicking picture of food for FB but he overdid ot by keeping FB as a background for the whole story.There was no balance in the three movies.Boring to the T.Inspired by Charlie Chaplin movies,the 1960 part looked very lame.Where was the love story?Only part I found ok was the 1910 part,but that too for initial few minutes.After that it too turned lame.Dancing in a British jail?W*F?
I wasted Rs.750 for the ticket of this piece of shit! =/

Thrice upon a facepalm for thrice upon a love story.

THAT IS A LOT. Ouch I payed $8.00 and I got to see the best movie of the year: MOONRISE KINGDOM. Big smile oh, and haven't seen a bolly movie in a theatre since... humtum I think. haha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
^I know!I wanted to watch a light movie after Shanghai that i watched last weekend.It would be much better to watch GAW instead.Moonrise Kingdom hasn't released in India yet.I've read some good reviews about the movie so the movie will be in my list.I read its a comedy drama so will be waiting to watch it :)

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Shutter Island: ConfusedWacko in a good way LOL I mean I was totally confused.. I didn't know what to believe.. but then it all started to make sense.. It was a good movie..

Crazy, Stupid, Love: I loved it.. so cuteee.. very, nice and entertaining movie.. Ryan Reynold is fso man handsome Day Dreaming and his accent Blushing Canadians FTW LOLbut seriously everybody was so good even their 13 year old son was impressive.. Steve Carrel after his makeover looked good.. I would totally watch it again if it was on tv or something.. liked it a lot..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top