Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 5 - Page 101

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Son of Sardar
the movie could have been more tolerable if too many effects were not used... specially in the fighting scenes...it was really irritating to see AD just touch a villain and he goes flying!!  AD as sardar was cute though...sonakshi was over-the-top.. even juhi was irritating.. nothing great in the movie except a few jokes here and there

^btw is vigil idiot's review of race2 posted anywhere? would love to read his review...its always more entertaining the movies..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks mogli.. ðŸ¤—
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Been to Race2 ... 

The Actors Killed NO SCRIPT MOVIE>>>>

Nothing is WOW ... it reminds u of original Race from every angle when ever there is a twist , Graphics are horrible. esp the plane jumping and car flying off with four ballooons , OMG whole theater cracked up... 

Jackline was more or less had Bips looks thats it , acting sucked big time, even my first time Chinese friends said the acting from every one is STIFF ... esp main lead , they all liked Anil Kapoor in acting department and he was a Jhonny in this movie... 

Songs esp , Lag Latgayi and Race track was super random ... 

it could have been good if they had good graphics and cut down songs , but allas , didnot expect such a disaster from Abbas Mastan... 

Just watched Promised Land. Really enjoyed the story line and how they paced it without taking one side or another.

One of the best movies of Matt Damon
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are you aware of any good Horror flicks out there Boss? Or anyone here? 

Suggestions needed. 

This content was originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Are you aware of any good Horror flicks out there Boss? Or anyone here? 

Suggestions needed. 

Tons of them. Cabin in the woods, Insidious, Paranormal Activity, Drag me to hell..

Depends on the genre. ðŸ˜³
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bambogli

While watching the trailers of Rann, I thought Sudeep is Riteish' brother. 😆 Don't you think they look alike?

You can see a minor resemblance. ðŸ˜†
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

Tons of them. Cabin in the woods, Insidious, Paranormal Activity, Drag me to hell..

Depends on the genre. ðŸ˜³

Bossy those are not horror movies.. LOL..  Cabin in the woods, Paranormal 🤢

Insidious was good, DMTH was good too..

Minaz are you scared of horror movies?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Student of The Year aka Sudo: Make me a Sandwich

I think the movie is actually underrated and trashed excessively. This isn't meant to be any meaningful or path breaking cinema. It is clearly a youth film aimed towards a juvenile crowd. I found it quite entertaining. The pace never slacks. It keeps the fun atmosphere throughout. Even the dramatic moments move well. The story concept was interesting. There were ways it could have been done better and there were exaggerated bits, but overall I liked the story as well.

The acting didn't demand much, so everyone was adequate. Most importantly this movie is chockfull of eye candy. Both the guys  (Sid and the Dhawan Kid) are gorgeous and have Abs that make you just want to eat them up. Although, like most people, I drooled the most over Sid. I like the deep register of his voice too. In the girls I think Sana should have gotten the lead role. She is prettier with better features and better acting. Alia Bhatt looks like she came right out of the Cullen clan.

Overall, the movie is better than some of the kitsch Bollywood churns out. But Bollywood still has a long way to go before it makes youth classics like Breakfast Club. I hope to see smarter youth movies too in the vein of Easy A or Juno.

PS: Shruti should have won SOTY.

6/10