Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
khiladi 786 rubbish 2/5 on par with rowdy rathore!!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SOS- it was not as bad as some critics made it  out to be.. it was a good time pass. SonaskI looked really pretty in this film. Wish the film had better songs though.. the only one I liked was Poo Poo and that comes at the end. :( 

Anyways.. overall I enjoyed the film. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aiiyyaaa

Rani Mukerjee did an amazing job. I totally loved her. The guy has a hot body too. Was a nice light movie
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saw Dabangg 2...good entertainer 3/5

Loved the interaction b/w Vinod Khanna and salmanEdited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
briahna thumbnail
watched Shiri Farhad Ki Nikal Padi.
thoroughly enjoyed it. what a cute, adorable movie. Farah and Bomi, excellent and what chemistry.
3.5/5👍🏼
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
watched Prem Rog on TV yesterday.

Sigh. Those were the days. good story. hit songs.love especially Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubara.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Jab tak hain jaan

I want  my 3hrs back 😭 What a torture...thank god i didn't waste my money on this shit by watching it in the theatres. 

Katrina devi, please retire. Anushka made the movie a little watchable but coudn't save it from being such a disaster...SRK was fine. 

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
as per my ratings the worst movies of the year were kamaal dhamaal malamaal 1.75/5 rowdy rathore 2/5 dabaangg 2 2.25/5

best 1ns were kahani agneepath both 3.75/5 english vinglish 3.5/5
Edited by DB_reloaded - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jab takhai jaan...coz my mom is fan of SRK...and she left film midway 😳
SRK was good, esp in 10 yr later part where he always use to tell Anu not to love like him...his anger each time he use to do his work...the passion.

I found Anu's dialogues creepy...like all this gen ppl think like her?...But she was more likable,when she found herself in love with Samar. I felt very bad for her...but she had another reason to move on, her work.

Yes there are ppl who are as superstitious like meera's character...but I never felt for her...happy or sad...the way she prayed for her life on road...after that accident...Capital "O"  feelings...only mumbling...even kids pray more convincingly. So I got hint...not to expect anything...

All in all a BOREFEST. I just wanted to have a look at epic romance,but it was anything but that...
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

as per my ratings the worst movies of the year were kamaal dhamaal malamaal 1.75/5 rowdy rathore 2/5 dabaangg 2 2.25/5

best 1ns were kahani agneepath both 3.75/5 english vinglish 3.5/5

Did u watch Barfi???