Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jab Tak Hai Jaan *Contains spoilers*- I think I expected too much from the movie. I loved the music, SRK was fab and so was Anushka. The story between Katrina and SRK was a HUGE snooze-fest. Loved the bits between Anushka and SRK, esp when she travels with them for the two weeks to shoot her video, some great moments between the two. Really liked Anushka in this movie, though she was loud and a taaad bit annoying every now and then, I thought she did a fantastic job acting wise. SRK had some really good moments too (one of my favourites being when he tells Katrina to leave after she tells him about her promise to God). Katrina was.. Katrina. I only liked her in one scene and that was when SRK asks her to go out with him and Maria and the crew. SRK and Katrina had absolutely NO chemistry together (did they just win an award for the best jodi?). Overall I'd give it a 3/5.

The SRK - Katrina bits totally reminded me of Gossip Girl when Chuck and Blair get into the accident and Blair promises to leave Chuck alone if God will save him... all I could keep thinking about when I watched the SRK/Katrina scenes.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
now watching #dhoom 2 hrithik looking so cool
DB_reloaded thumbnail
dhoom 2 

rating 3.25/5 (.25 xtra for hrithik)
only hrithik can pull of such a role with so much style!!!!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MAMK- I didn't think much of this movie when I first watched it..  I thought it was boring.. but I gave it a second chance today since it was on TV. I thought the film was pretty realistic at parts esp the marriage issues Samir and Raina were  having. He couldn't get a job so he feels insecure and thinks their marriage is a disaster because he is not the man of the house since Raina is the one working. 

I really liked bebo in this film.. so simple and natural. Salman was also good. Sohil was great.. I love his comic timing. 

I wish the film had better songs though.. I liked the title song and the PZ item number.. still songs could have been better. 

I was suprised how short the film is. 

overall.. nice film. But I didn't like how Raina forgave Samir so fast after he left her. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Smartiee: I like Nani better too.. he's a pretty good actor but I absolutely loved VTV so if you're saying this is even better I hope to watch it soon..

Mujhse Fraandship Karoge: Such an adorable, cute movie.. I really like it.. this was like the 3rd time I saw it.. Saqib is so natural and Saba's pretty good too.. I loved Vishal and Hacky's friendship and they're in mere dad ki maruti too.. really liked the movie..

DB_reloaded thumbnail
fanaa 3.75/5 great romantic movie!!!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
now i have finished watching om shanti om its a 2.5/5 from me!!!!
.Melody. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kahani. . Fabulous movie:)
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recently saw Do dooni chaar

Really cute, realistic & entertaining family film
The script was awesome and the dialogues were top notch...all with Delhi lingo 😆

Rishi & Neetu were FAB...sooo natural (they can still beat Ranbir in acting 😆 )
The 2 kids were just really good especially the brother...such a cutie

Their chemistry as a family was fab and the realistic lifestyle if a middle-class family was depicted really really well

Kudos to Disney for producing this movie 👏
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

^ Smartiee: I like Nani better too.. he's a pretty good actor but I absolutely loved VTV so if you're saying this is even better I hope to watch it soon..

Mujhse Fraandship Karoge: Such an adorable, cute movie.. I really like it.. this was like the 3rd time I saw it.. Saqib is so natural and Saba's pretty good too.. I loved Vishal and Hacky's friendship and they're in mere dad ki maruti too.. really liked the movie..

i didnt really like VTV yaar..felt it was too slow paced for me...

liked the songs, the locations and a few scenes here n there,...but overall VTV didnt work for me...

i felt YVM was cuter...