Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineshivnirMC4821Opandaywebkapnbhattacharyarshah1950ptailorsuecreshma12ahcirmetallicazabfm045talaashAMSTAriellegold1978stareshachadhewartimabahtau123milwebshiny3devi87locomotoDeviRahimbux21wikileaksmshahidgazzuulalitha13chandan25ipkknd_maniaclovelina25raissanjanasiritinkerbeljoyshantellbrownivanta29kamurali~~~Sweta~~~jassi81RatiKonisapnokiraniMammannadirk41TrinibeautyHeenapdd.coolsmitadoshi1ameetasingh4ramonampiyushiSharee12Raleighbcatkamala2012CrazySaRunianamritab-Swetha-PutijaChalhovshunu6naj7croziaxxromancefan-Misek-DiorRouge.-Srushti-Wanderbuguntamedtigress--ANGEL--Pooja_219-Naresh-OmaRamdassalishhhMR21pankhudi_TiaRa..Mishh007..seelakspritiraysswan20Pooja05kinara17pyar-ishkSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Phir Subah Hogi 11th June Update Sugni returns*" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
wow! Aarthi, u r too fastClap I see the episode but it is nice to read ur update.

Very good episode. Excellent acting by Varun and Gulki. I like the way they have directed this confession. There is not too much build up. It's all very realistic.

Did Vikram Thakur say that he cannot wait till next janam? LOL

As of now, he seems to be a very positive character. I think it will be good to make Adi the negative character. That will be unusual and the actor seems to suit the negative role. He will be very angry if he comes to know his mama loves Sugni. I can see him create misunderstandings.

May be Amrita will find out that Vikram loves Sugni.

Is Vikram wearing the red scarf he gave to Sugni?

The star of today's episode was Narayani. What a superb actor! ClapThat last scene between her and Sugni is awesome. Her reply to Katari was also very good. She is very subtle. Her eyes are very expressive.

Hukum mama and family-Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i really enjoyed today's show.. Heart

tulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Thats elders say children should be seen and speak only when spoken to. Tinkle has a big mouth and is in elders business too much.

I'm sure Vikram has more then one red scarf the man is a Thakurmaalik after all LOL

Srushti hope you're back there so much to discuss

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012RaleighbcatPutijaChalhovshunu6-Srushti-Pooja_219pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy

deepika45

IF-Rockerz

deepika45

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
that's so fast, thanks for bringing wonderful episode in written

tulipdaisy

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

wow! Aarthi, u r too fastClap I see the episode but it is nice to read ur update.

Very good episode. Excellent acting by Varun and Gulki. I like the way they have directed this confession. There is not too much build up. It's all very realistic.

Did Vikram Thakur say that he cannot wait till next janam? LOL

As of now, he seems to be a very positive character. I think it will be good to make Adi the negative character. That will be unusual and the actor seems to suit the negative role. He will be very angry if he comes to know his mama loves Sugni. I can see him create misunderstandings.

May be Amrita will find out that Vikram loves Sugni.

Is Vikram wearing the red scarf he gave to Sugni?

The star of today's episode was Narayani. What a superb actor! ClapThat last scene between her and Sugni is awesome. Her reply to Katari was also very good. She is very subtle. Her eyes are very expressive.

Hukum mama and family-Angry

Kamala...he did say ...he wll not wait till next janam..that is why he said that his confession was different than filmsLOL
Narayani was superb with her subtle expressions...she sure is a trooper...taking hte cake even when she is not the lead!!!Big smile

@ ARti...thanks a bunch for this superfast updateEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012RaleighbcatPutijaChalhovPooja_219-Naresh-pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisypyar-ishk

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Thanks in bunches Aarathi for the fast and fabulous updatesClapClapClap

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.