Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hey everyone...I m back with my bakbak...aaj ka epi mast tha...loved how Yuvi ne apni speech di aur uspe Suvi ka question and his reply wasLOL...uske baad Yuvi pulled Suvi to a corner and he actually accepted ..."topper pata nahi kyu par agar politics k chakkar main tujhe chot aayi toh mujhe aacha nahi lage ga"...*faints*
but the question remains the same...should Suvi join Gyanesh's team...Yuvi ke paas point hai...we all know how dirty it is...par what Anish said is also correct...I know he was trying to manipulate her...trying to convince her to join Gyanesh's party n all but he also had valid points...pata nahi usne yeh sab mean kiya bhi hoga ke nahiConfused

toh I wanted to know what do u think??whom shoul she support...agar aap Suvi ki jagah horte toh kya karte???feel free to reply...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgalrIDhid3rox-dosy_devil--Hudi-Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Politics good or bad??" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
no reply!!!plz share ur views friends...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i hate politics badly, agar mein suvi ki place pe hoti toh gyanesh ko directly mana kardeti.

Edited by -Asmi- - 11 June 2012 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForU

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I think ki usse ye politics ke chakkar mein nahi padna chaiye...Yuvi was right...Suvi is tooo innocent...she doesn't know how to 'play' politics!!

ForeverForU

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I think its our approach to things that makes them good or bad. Politics itself is not bad, its the people involved in it that shape it. If there were good people who actually did put the public before them, had their best interests in mind instead of looting and spreading corruption then politics itself is not wrong and I believe somebody like Suvreen can really bring in positive changes in the system.

Corruption and personal monetary gain has made politics so dirty otherwise its the only profession that thinks of betterment of masses of people instead of a handful and can bring in real change in the society.

But with Suvreen I feel that Yuvi was right when he told her Gyanesh was not worth it. I think so too. He is in it to beat Yuvi and for his own gain I presume, its not the benefit of the students that he has in mind. If one has the capability to do good and bring in a positive change then I feel those people should be encouraged to step forward.

ForeverForU

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I have no idea why Suvreen accepted to be Gyanesh's GS, seeing as he tried to harass her before. Obviously he couldn't succeed in his mission but Suvreen knows what he had been upto. That should give her a pretty good idea about his character and intention. 

Anywho, students from first year are never allowed to stand in elections. Only second years and above are. 

ForeverForU

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I think Suvreen shouldn't join Gyanesh's team be be involved in politics because as we all know Gyanesh's character. Also, Suvreen's character might be portrayed as a strong one in Naro-Gogoi problem and also hunger strike, but I don't think her character can be introduced as a politician.

ForeverForU

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

I think ki usse ye politics ke chakkar mein nahi padna chaiye...Yuvi was right...Suvi is tooo innocent...she doesn't know how to 'play' politics!!

I know she is too seedhi-sadhi...but we cant ignore her leadership qualities...she has it in her!!!

.Comics_Music.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.