Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Aaj pata chal gaya, anish is against yuvi...kuch to locha hai...
and i think this is one sided rivalry...

yuvi doesnt seem to have any bad feelings against anish...but anish ke dimaag mai kuch to khichdi pak rhi hai...par yeh kya ho sakta hai????????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20veera-luvHudaakAnikz003soumyakmeeryyisnatgal.angel-Hudi-lovely7010-dosy_devil-relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anish is against yuvi!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I was just going to post this topic ami...even i'm confused. y is anish against yuvi. yuvi treats him like an elder bro aur yeh yahanAngry

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yuvi thinks aneesh as a big bro but aneesh isnt having good feeling fo yubi. he is using gyanesh n suvi to take revenge wid yubi.

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
there has to be a back-story to this...I cant believe I had actually LIKED this Anish guy...and now he is behaving so weird 

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I think Yuvi has hurt Anish in the past somehow therefore there are such strong feelings of enmity from Anish's side. Anish wants to defeat Yuvi.. therefore there must be something that Yuvi might have done that didn't strike a chord with Anish well but lets see.

Simple jealousy seems too immature for a guy like Anish. Maybe he sees Yuvi as a road block in his future plans for DPSC.

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I also noticed that today. the expressions that Anish made while looking at Yuvi was showing anger and enemity. But how can someone hate Yuvraj?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003arnabchaudhuri1

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Anice character iz suddenly change..m so shock n littlebit confused he play negative character or positiveConfused

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
ye to hona hi tha...but till now dey hvnt shown any reason...i mean he lyks suvi..but he doesnt hv a slightst idea dat yuvi suvi will lyk each oder..den y this dushmani soo soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.