whom to support???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rIDhid3rox

IF-Rockerz

rIDhid3rox

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys it's been ages i made a post hereLOL
so who all doesn't know me hi iam ridhi you can call me rids or ridzy or watever you like...
K so the main reason for me to make this post is after toda's episode iam completely confusedConfusedas to who should winLOL...
I mean seriuosly guys i don't know whom to support  yuvrajDay Dreamingor that gyanesh...OuchConfused
I wouldn't have given a second thought on that gyaneshAngryif suvreen wasn't there...
so guys whom do you want to winWink
But at the end of the day the oli thing that left me drooling was the care that yuraj had on suvreen...how protective he was for her awwwDay Dreaming yuvi is so sweet and cute Blushingjust love yuvreen

Edited by rIDhid3rox - 11 June 2012 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NikiBh8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whom to support???" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NikiBh8

IF-Dazzler

NikiBh8

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
YUVI YUVI Day Dreaming

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Same here. I have no idea whom to support. I think I'll prefer Yuvraj because he has good people in his team other than Rhea Angry but in Gyanesh's cabinet all of them are ehh except Suvreen. So, if Yuvraj wins then isn't it Suvreen's glory too?? Wink
Yes! Yuvraj just took the today's scene of the day. Blushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.