Posted: 18 years ago

here's the game u tell about ur most favorite character (1) in KSBKBT and write about the character and why u like him/her... then u can add a picture if u would like!!! 😃😃😃

lets get started.........hmmmmmmm.....

~NANDINI~

nandini is my fav. character cause she is so pretty and also she is very good at acting!!! I hope that she stays on the show forever......if she leaves i leave (stop watchin' the show). She is just so awesome!! I luv you nandini!!😃😆😃 

P.S. Nice saree!! hahahaha😆😆😆

Edited by #1 kyunki fan - 18 years ago

NANDINI & KARAN

are my favourites

my favourite god guys are Karan and Mihir and favourite villians are Ansh and Payal
i luv TULSI!SHE IS THE BEST!SHE IS SOO CUTE N SHE IS THE BEST IN ACTING!
My all-time favorite characters from Kyunki.... are=
1) MIHIR- I love his devotion towards Tulsi and also the fact that he's always controlled and never goes overboard with his sentiments...remember when Tulsi was against Karan she used to taunt him on every songle thing and that he has the traits of Mandira and all that crap....but now that Mihir is/was against Karan, he never did anything of that sort...he had dis-agreed to his marrigae with Nandini first but later came back to his senses....i like the way he tries to balance his relations so that no-one should be hurt!
I LOVE HIM!

2) Baa- Although she tends to give LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG speeches, she's basically very sweet and even at this age, fun-loving and jokes around with her great-great- granddaughters..

My fav character is MIHIIR

i like him cuz he's so sweet smart cute handsome innocent and sexy i love his style i really dig his dimples i love his smile i love his hair style especially the new one(long hair).... there are many more qualities in him which i like

MIHIR bcoz
1 . He is played by my sweetoo RONIT....
2 . He is so cuteeeee.

I luv❤️ Nandanii

b/c she is hot

My Fav characers are Tanya, Baa, Indu, Ganga, Sahil and Karan and Bhoomi!! .. buh my all time fav is Tanya

Edited by preity*zinta - 18 years ago
my fav character is tanya coz she is so cute and a very good actor 😊 😊 😊