Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Abhishek Malik's fan-tastic experience!

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 11, 2012, 04.22PM IST
Abhishek Malik's fan-tastic experience!
Abhishek MalikMore Pics
Abhishek Malik aka Rishi Shekhawat of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat finds it difficult to go shopping!

This Delhi lad is a model who made his debut with Bhairavi Raichura's thriller, Chhal Sheh Aur Maat on Colors TV. And audiences have loved him so much, that whenever Abhishek goes shopping to a mall in Delhi, people recognize him and mob him!

Says Abhishek, "People who watch the show instantly recognize me. Recently a woman came forward and told me that what I was doing with my onscreen co-actor Neha (Hunar Hali) was not right. It feels nice when fans appreciate your acting. I have to think twice before going to a mall in Delhi as crowds gather and people start clicking my pictures and ask for autographs. Meeting fans and getting their feedback is a fantastic experience. Who doesn't like the adulation?"

Well, rightly said and deserved Abhishek!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

janeniroopaAnjanaYYZcutiesanyacosmogirl77rimitimi2000prc_fan1swethasyam08Sofnasallu_lover--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Abhisheks fantastic experience" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Lol I don't know I find the article abit funni.. But good for him getting recognized 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesanyacosmogirl77prc_fan1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thank u Tanu for sharing the Article!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.