Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Hiten Tejwani turns Manav into Jatin for Mona Singh

KYA HUA TERA VAADA: Hiten Tejwani turns Manav into Jatin for Mona Singh
Yogen Shah

But can he do the near-impossible and raise the show's plummeting ratings?

Didn't we tell you how Ekta Kapoor has been introducing elements from her older, more famous shows to raise Kya Hua Tera Vaada's ratings? Nothing's worked so far and with rumours of KHTV going off the air doing the rounds, she's played the ace that she had hidden up her sleeve. She's brought in her own Mr Dependable, Hiten Tejwani. He's the only actor who can stir any kind of viewer interest in the show, she thinks. Whenever Ekta has needed someone to break a show's monotony or replace another actor, she's brought in Hiten. The most recent instance was when she signed him on to replaceSushant Singh Rajput as Manav in Pavitra Rishta. She has done it again with KHTV.

Hiten has entered the beleaguered show as Jatin, a prospective suitor for Taani who falls for Mona (played by Mona Singh) instead. He considers Mona the ideal wife, even though he knows nothing about her past. While we are always happy to see more of Hiten even though it's just a cameo it's unfortunate that he is playing another character like Manav. Jatin is understanding, sympathetic and considerate towards our heroine. The older Manav may be an angry man, but at the core he is at the risk of repeating ourselves an understanding, sympathetic and considerate hero. We sure don't want to see Hiten playing the good guy all the time. Something a li'l spicier would make KHTV more interesting to watch, wethink.

But what about you? Would you be interested in tuning in to KHTV just to see Hiten be the ideal oh-so-supporting man, one more time? Or would you prefer to see him in a different kind of role?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20BAN 678hari2008pratiranidirk41ronnie85Ritu-..nisaluvrk..GHT_ArManluvkasuPCRocksbrinda_ghtPriyank.Magical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywoodlife-Hiten turns Manav into Jatin 4 Mona" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dirk41

dirk41

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I love hiten but would rather see Mona drop the behenji suits and take over the corporate world and dump Pradeep

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraami_31crazyfanyllscincs-07Shas3Priyank.

crazyfan

Goldie

crazyfan

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirk41

I love hiten but would rather see Mona drop the behenji suits and take over the corporate world and dump Pradeep

ditto!

p.s: i love hiten and dirk just like u...lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i love him.. he is a wonderful actor.. not sure if he can bring the TRP's up unless the story line is changed

Priyank.

tumdeep

Groupbie

tumdeep

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i think mona should date him to make pradeep jealous Wink  

Priyank.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, this is the problem with Ekta, the show started off on a good note and then this EMA messed up the whole story line, then to make her show survive, she has to introduce new characters,

Not that, I am against it, but there are already too many comedians in the show Dead, however, let us hope that Hiten's entry and his chemistry with Mona can raise the TRP's

Arshi86

Goldie

Arshi86

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I want Mona to reject the proposal, mainly because I think it is to soon for a romantic angle. Instead I think Hiten's character should stay and he should first help Mona go from tragedy behnji queen to a strong and independent woman. Then maybe we can have Mona fall in love with him along the way. I agree Hiten is always typecast into the sensitive caring hero role, I would like to see him be a little devious in this role, maybe show him as a cut thorat bussiness man who applies this same practacality to his own personal life, maybe some clashes between the two would be fun, or better yet he gives a lecture to Pardeep. I don't know, but I think what would save this pathetic show would be to stop making Mona the simpering self-blaming drama queen and give her some backbone, I really liked those scenes where Mona was indirectly taunting Pardeep and Anu or tormenting Anu, this soppy Mona is boring.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.