Nausheen and Kumud's problem

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i think nausheen doesn't have any personal issues with kumud. wot she worries about is before she left people were watchin the show to see if abhay and kkusum will get together. they wanted to know about them and kumud was in college and her love was just happening and wasn't any threat to kkusum's character. Now people don't care who marries abhay or even if he does marry. now they care more on kumud's life and her marriage. Nausheen just wants her glory wut she left earlier, which no matter what she won't get

This is just wut i think.

i disagree, she will get glory back because ppl love her 29489925808258 times better than kumud... proof = trps when naush and abhay were focused on, ๐Ÿ˜Špray nausheen comes back soon and kumud gets her scenes reduced!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by drumangel117

i disagree, she will get glory back because ppl love her 29489925808258 times better than kumud... proof = trps when naush and abhay were focused on, ๐Ÿ˜Špray nausheen comes back soon and kumud gets her scenes reduced!! ๐Ÿ˜†

very very right nausheen' is jelouse of kumud
i really hope she does cum bak but i dont want kumud 2 leave   
i wish she nausheen comes back...to say i liked the show b4 the generation leap...
omg u guys sreiously have problems kumud is  not 24 years old like nausheen she is just 19 years old kali is 23 years old i read their biography and kumud is young. kumud jus lookd older because she has to wear all those mature clothes if she wore the clothes like kali example skirts and tang tops then kumud look like her perfect age like 19. Yusra i totally agree with you. Would guys like to see ur dreams tear down. Kumud's dream is to act in serials then get higher to be an actress. Nausheen is goin to break that oppurtunity for her by makin her do less scenes. I don't think u would take anyones bull tryin to ruin ur dreams.