Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What you love most about Virman, Virika, Jeeman?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
We have so many VirMan, Virika and JeeMan fans! I was just curious...what do you love the most about these three perfect jodis?  

Here are my answers: 

1. VirMan: I love their Nokh Jokh's which suddenly turn in to adorable romantic scenes!

2. Virika: Their cuteness, understanding and love between each other! Kryan are also the most adorable couple offscreen.

3. JeeMan: They have the best sisterly relationship I've ever been familiar with. Even off screen they are just like sisters! 

Love EHMMBH! Smile

PS-So sorry if something like this has been posted before and this is double posted! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsnazsheikhHarshIkalicioussiya803

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What you love most about Virman, Virika, Jeeman?!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Here are my answers: 

1. VirMan: I love their Nokh Jokh's which suddenly turn in to adorable romantic scenes!

2. Virika: Their cuteness, understanding and love between each other! Kryan are also the most adorable couple offscreen.

3. JeeMan: They have the best sisterly relationship I've ever been familiar with. Even off screen they are just like sisters! 

Love EHMMBH! Smile

[/QUOTE]

Same 2 same !!!! Ditto... Smile

Edited by Piya_Ch - 11 June 2012 at 4:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savitamadhu0702Nupsdips

shine123

IF-Dazzler

shine123

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Here are my answers: 

Love EHMMBH! Smile

ditto...

madhu0702

madhu0702

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Ok, for me the things i like most in each couple are,

VIRMAN: My most fav couple on screen till today.. The way their relationship progresses starting from mast, then friends and now partners :)  They are so real unlike the couples in other shows..

VIRIKA : Perfect for each other..

JEEMAN : Their willingness to do anything for each other, though sometimes over the top, again they are so unlike the siblings from other TV shows, where they keep plotting and manipulating each other..

Most of all, all the couples' on screen (off screen as well) chemistry is amazing and unbelievable !!!
And I loveee EHMMBH because of the LOVE they spread while most of the shows focus on the plotting and HATE...

Edited by madhu0702 - 11 October 2012 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipssiya803

abhilashaprem

abhilashaprem

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
VIRMAN - I like each and everything about them starting from their nok-jhoks to their care and support for each other

VIRIKA - understanding and love towards each other

JEEMAN - affection and they can go to any length for each other's happiness.

swaronlove

swaronlove

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Everything !! they r the best cast of all shows in tellywood !!!!! they r the awesome foursome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkalicious

nazsheikh

nazsheikh

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

virman just love everything about them..

virika :cute romance

jeeman..strong bonding

HarshIkalicious

HarshIkalicious

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

We have so many VirMan, Virika and JeeMan fans! I was just curious...what do you love the most about these three perfect jodis?  

Here are my answers: 

Love EHMMBH! Smile

PS-So sorry if something like this has been posted before and this is double posted! 

Virmaan also hv an off - screen chemistry... Big smile
Other dan dat addition evry thing 4 me is ditto! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top