Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hello all :)

Ever since it has been revealed that Neha is Aditi, Kabir has been presented as the ignorant/stupid, while Neha as the player, as the smart one. The past few episodes, Kabir has been calling everything a co-incidence. Someone who has a huge plan in mind, who wants to get the 900 crore ( be it for whatever reason ) cannot be so stupid, as to mistake it all for a coincidence. I am sure something is up his sleeves.

Also, Kabir seems to be saying sorry to Neha for every small thing, lately. YES, he cares for her, but why the sudden softness? I don't expect him to be mean like he was, at the start, but he can behave more normally. There is no need for him to be so extra nice. Again, something seems fishy.

Question is : Is this really a sudden change in Kabir's behaviour, or is he pretending? 

P.S. I really hope that the whole diary fiasco is not dragged in today's episode. Its time we got to the real Chhal.

Cheers,
SamridhiBig smile

Edited by prc_fan1 - 11 June 2012 at 2:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

junejagaganHaifa_JayBFangoham1000..PlayfulKiss..evonnePiya.Drimitimi2000MsCeyloncosmogirl77eminentEnigmatic_Angel--MimiGupta--BHAVIIitsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sudden change in Kabir's behaviour?" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

i thought the same thing but maybe this going on in his mind.. Aditi went through a big accident she can't be alive after that..

n they were a happy couple.. if Aditi survived she would have contract Kabir.. that's why he can't blv shez Aditi.. but he started to doubt her every gestures..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i reckon he is mixing business with pleasure and got him all confused ROFLROFLROFLROFL lol jokking... i have to watch the episodes to observe him and let u guyz know

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77prc_fan1Enigmatic_AngelitsRitzi

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I am sure he is pretending

..PlayfulKiss..cosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i think..he is pretending to b nice, to know about her true motive..becaz he is smart..Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhaHaifa_JayBFan..PlayfulKiss..cosmogirl77prc_fan1

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
He is pretending... Kabir is not as dumb as Aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Kabir always thinks one step ahead of everyone else.. and here aditi madam thinks she is doing the chhal ROFL

Haifa_JayBFan..PlayfulKiss..cosmogirl77prc_fan1

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
the funniest thing about Dumbiti is she thinks she is intelligent.. some one plzz give him a cup of horlicks..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..cosmogirl77prc_fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.