Rules & Announcements

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 6/4/2012 to 6/10/2012 - Page 13

sweet-mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhubala is the best show
love u DD u r the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MB ,na bol tum and chal rocking shows...

Good to see such high ranking for Satyamev Jayate once again. It deserves to rank even higher as it touches upon issues which are usually swept under the rug in Indian society! And raising donations worth lakhs for NGOs in just 5 days every week, plus making such positive impact in real life! Refreshing change on Indian television!

Kudos to Aamir Khan and Star Plus!

MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!
IPKKND is again at the top :D
and more awesome...the new serial Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is already in the 3rd list ... hehe...i donno wether to be excited or scared for arshi ... hehehe...but I hope IPKKND stays in the first...now my only hope is also the TRP of IPKKND increases...
maniac_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its IPKKND time dears...they really rock the small screen
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sshah9293

Drashti MB is the best show on television one of a kind! At least its not copied from some other show and at least you didn't get famous by copying expressions and over acting like some other stars are. You are famous for being the original and will always be! And I don't really care abt these IF rankings bcz to me trps matter the most and since everyone knows...MB has broken all the records and done better than how the top 2 shows on IF did in their first week! Also, like we all know, the trps of some shows go.down without the leads but MB has done very well without the leads which speaks a.lot for itself and clearly shows which show is the best! Just being 1st on IF doesn't matter bcz trps make or break the show. IF rankings are really insignificant. They're just a way to bring in more crowd.

I sooo agree...other storys are just plain...one word for other shows 'LOVE' and shows there love stories and blah blah blah...but madhubala 'Light Camera Action'

Fans from other 'love' story's care about chemistry!Madhubala is the only show which has more than 'LOVE'