Revise the existing ranking system

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been an IF member since 2007. however off late u have introduced this ranking system and chaskma meter. u know what its creating internal forum wars. IF is a place to relax..each n every member comes here to relax after a long n tiring day. but off late each forum has become a war zone. u enter most forums n the first topic(Sticky) how to improve ranks. i mean seriously?!?!! 

so what happens if i like Iss pyaar ko.. and madhubala? whom shld i rank first? like seriously..now iss mein bhi choiice karna hoga? ek toh waise roz choices episodes dekhne ke liye remote control ka battle karna hota hai. upar se abb ranking ka bhi battle? πŸ˜†

i dunno why this ranking system was introduced but it surely seems to have adverse effects on most members in the forum. ppl are all competitive. agar asli competition dekhna ho toh just publish a barun sobti article and drashti dhami article. u will see within 10 mins a war wud have started. ohh wells. i hope u can look into this matter and reduce this maniacness over all this ranking ka chaska.πŸ˜‰ 

thanks.
Edited by colling - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kudos to you for creating such a postπŸ‘
I am glad that someone finally made thread on ranking system issue...
I would like to suggest MODS to completely remove this ranking system because members instead of doing discussions about shows start fighting and degrading other members of forum and even start competition which makes I-F a war ground...
I completely agree to you that we come here to relax and discuss our favorite shows and what we do????we start fighting with each other for the ranking system and start taunting which is not so fair.Please consider this issue because it is going out of hands...

@TM:Thanks for such a wonderful topic...It was much needed...
colling thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rabia.

kudos to you for creating such a postπŸ‘

I am glad that someone finally made thread on ranking system issue...
I would like to suggest MODS to completely remove this ranking system because members instead of doing discussions about shows start fighting and degrading other members of forum and even start competition which makes I-F a war ground...
I completely agree to you that we come here to relax and discuss our favorite shows and what we do????we start fighting with each other for the ranking system and start taunting which is not so fair.Please consider this issue because it is going out of hands...

@TM:Thanks for such a wonderful topic...It was much needed...

Hi Rabia..i salute u for having the courage to reply to my post becoz apparently the mods dont.πŸ˜†

ohh wells..i hope more ppl can agree with me and we can totally eliminate this ranking system once and for all! 
thanks dear for replying..dil ko khushi mili ki finally there is someone else who shares the same sentiments. πŸ˜Š
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear amazing post!

UGH...what to do ..all these site creators only want 1 thing and that is TRAFFIC to earn $$$. If we have the ranking system, people constant are posting ..and thus the site gets a better raking on google.. 

Its really a shame.. ;( 
true essence of anything is taken over by greed.
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u.It isn't about IPK or MB or BS or DD!
It's about the race that which actor Is Better than whom and which show is better that what! When the reality remAins the same-"All shows and all actors are best in their own way!"
I seriously wish sometimes that IF removes the ranking system and rely completely upon TRPs..
colling thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

Hey dear amazing post!

UGH...what to do ..all these site creators only want 1 thing and that is TRAFFIC to earn $$$. If we have the ranking system, people constant are posting ..and thus the site gets a better raking on google.. 

Its really a shame.. ;( 
true essence of anything is taken over by greed.

Thanks Vanshikaa. 

its a pity to see that IF which was one of my fav websites has turned into a money making site like the rest.  unfortunately no one voices this out to the mods? or has it alrdy turned to deaf ears? 
colling thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

I agree with u.It isn't about IPK or MB or BS or DD!
It's about the race that which actor Is Better than whom and which show is better that what! When the reality remAins the same-"All shows and all actors are best in their own way!"
I seriously wish sometimes that IF removes the ranking system and rely completely upon TRPs..

yes! i mean trps are alrdy handling all this ranking stuff..why does IF also have to do this? goshh its so annoying..
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even i dnt want ths stupid rank system it just creatng a world war here..iam hatng ths