Suggestions / Comments

Revise the existing ranking system

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I have been an IF member since 2007. however off late u have introduced this ranking system and chaskma meter. u know what its creating internal forum wars. IF is a place to relax..each n every member comes here to relax after a long n tiring day. but off late each forum has become a war zone. u enter most forums n the first topic(Sticky) how to improve ranks. i mean seriously?!?!! 

so what happens if i like Iss pyaar ko.. and madhubala? whom shld i rank first? like seriously..now iss mein bhi choiice karna hoga? ek toh waise roz choices episodes dekhne ke liye remote control ka battle karna hota hai. upar se abb ranking ka bhi battle? LOL

i dunno why this ranking system was introduced but it surely seems to have adverse effects on most members in the forum. ppl are all competitive. agar asli competition dekhna ho toh just publish a barun sobti article and drashti dhami article. u will see within 10 mins a war wud have started. ohh wells. i hope u can look into this matter and reduce this maniacness over all this ranking ka chaska.Wink 

thanks.

Edited by colling - 11 June 2012 at 3:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rafiatabassum99.Rabia.ushmiBreak.The.Code....vula_kv...._Darling_-Mounika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revise the existing ranking system" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rabia.

Goldie

.Rabia.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
kudos to you for creating such a postClap
I am glad that someone finally made thread on ranking system issue...
I would like to suggest MODS to completely remove this ranking system because members instead of doing discussions about shows start fighting and degrading other members of forum and even start competition which makes I-F a war ground...
I completely agree to you that we come here to relax and discuss our favorite shows and what we do????we start fighting with each other for the ranking system and start taunting which is not so fair.Please consider this issue because it is going out of hands...

@TM:Thanks for such a wonderful topic...It was much needed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colling

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rabia.

kudos to you for creating such a postClap
I am glad that someone finally made thread on ranking system issue...
I would like to suggest MODS to completely remove this ranking system because members instead of doing discussions about shows start fighting and degrading other members of forum and even start competition which makes I-F a war ground...
I completely agree to you that we come here to relax and discuss our favorite shows and what we do????we start fighting with each other for the ranking system and start taunting which is not so fair.Please consider this issue because it is going out of hands...

@TM:Thanks for such a wonderful topic...It was much needed...

Hi Rabia..i salute u for having the courage to reply to my post becoz apparently the mods dont.LOL

ohh wells..i hope more ppl can agree with me and we can totally eliminate this ranking system once and for all! 
thanks dear for replying..dil ko khushi mili ki finally there is someone else who shares the same sentiments. Smile

.Rabia.

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hey dear amazing post!

UGH...what to do ..all these site creators only want 1 thing and that is TRAFFIC to earn $$$. If we have the ranking system, people constant are posting ..and thus the site gets a better raking on google.. 

Its really a shame.. ;( 
true essence of anything is taken over by greed.

colling

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree with u.It isn't about IPK or MB or BS or DD!
It's about the race that which actor Is Better than whom and which show is better that what! When the reality remAins the same-"All shows and all actors are best in their own way!"
I seriously wish sometimes that IF removes the ranking system and rely completely upon TRPs..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

collingMagical_KaSh

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Hey dear amazing post!

UGH...what to do ..all these site creators only want 1 thing and that is TRAFFIC to earn $$$. If we have the ranking system, people constant are posting ..and thus the site gets a better raking on google.. 

Its really a shame.. ;( 
true essence of anything is taken over by greed.

Thanks Vanshikaa. 

its a pity to see that IF which was one of my fav websites has turned into a money making site like the rest.  unfortunately no one voices this out to the mods? or has it alrdy turned to deaf ears? 

Mohabbateinn

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

I agree with u.It isn't about IPK or MB or BS or DD!
It's about the race that which actor Is Better than whom and which show is better that what! When the reality remAins the same-"All shows and all actors are best in their own way!"
I seriously wish sometimes that IF removes the ranking system and rely completely upon TRPs..

yes! i mean trps are alrdy handling all this ranking stuff..why does IF also have to do this? goshh its so annoying..

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Even i dnt want ths stupid rank system it just creatng a world war here..iam hatng ths

Post Reply New Post

Go to top