PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Gulki-Narayani's karmic connect

June 11, 2012
  • DC

Gulki-Narayani's karmic connect 

If the latest buzz is anything to go by, actor Narayani Shashtri and newbie Gulki Joshi have become soul sisters. After working with each other on Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi, the two actresses have bonded in real life too. Known to be a tough cookie, Narayani Shashtri has found a friend and daughter in her talented co-star Gulki Joshi. Gulki, who has been winning accolades for her portrayal of Sugni, (Narayani's daughter) in the show looks up to the older, veteran actress as her friend, guide and mentor.

"I actually feel she has been my mother in my previous birth. Initially I was pretty nervous to work with a senior actor of Narayani Ji's calibre but I couldn't have asked for a better on-screen mother than her. We are similar in many ways often we hum the same tune, sing songs aloud and remain absent-minded for the better part of the day. Such uncanny similarities are hard to ignore," says Gulki Joshi. "Such bonding between co-stars is rare and with me it's rarer", Narayani states.

Edited by chalhov - 11 June 2012 at 12:03am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenatjeTrieshkamala2012namitagloryz-Swetha-lidvinromancefan..SmaTz..1gunjan7--BimBim--tulipdaisy..Mishh007..manzilmukul~~~~Chandani_Cblackb28--Udhay--AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulki-Narayani's karmic connect:DC" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
TFS chalhov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Chalhov!!!

PutijaChalhov

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. I was about to post this now.. U did.. Nice article anyway!! 

PutijaChalhov

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thnks for sharing...

PutijaChalhov

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
TFS diSmile

PutijaChalhov

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
TFS. Very good to see this. Narayani and Gulki are amazing actors. They are very convincing as mother and daughter. It is like they are not acting at all. It seems too real. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefan

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
TFS :)

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.