India-Forums

DOTW - Krish & Palomi

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone Big smile

Welcome to the DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK OF BHBK

Well we all know that very soon Krish will be falling in love with Rajnibala.
I agree that we have no control on whom we will fall in love & how, but dont you think somewhere in all this Palomi is the biggest loser & sufferer. She has been with Krish from a long time as a good friend & business associate and always hoped Krish will marry her & Krish too was interested & got engaged but now he will soon be falling for Rajnibala then what will happen to Palomi? what's her mistake in all this?

I would like to know all your views on this...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaIPKKNDdhokaipia09starfire15789hinznuttycleossroomani-Subbiha---epiPhobia--

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

thanks for the new DOTW !

Well, Paulomi is not at fault of course neither is Krish...she knew he wasn't in love with her and now when he will fall in love it will be way she imagined but it wont be her he'd fall for ...its nobody's mistake as such and if there is anyone to blame its 'love' lol ...as cliche as it sounds 'love is blind' and makes no sense either but makes people lose their sense for sure :)

Edited by hinz - 11 June 2012 at 4:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaipia09phjsPravesnuttycleossroomani-Subbiha-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Great DOTW topic...
I do agree...like you said "can't control who you love"
just like Krish, Palomi couldn't control her love as well and its really not her fault. But I think its good for her that atleast now she will get someone who will love her and not just like her as a good friend and "think" that he loves her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaiphjsPraveshinznuttycleo-Subbiha-

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

I don't feel Poulomi is at fault at all in the present situation...she loves Krish and she confessed to him and she also accepted that because she loves him, he need not love her in return...Ouch

Krish was too impulsive...he admitted he does not understand love and I agree with his view that love is not really needed before marriage, but was it necessary to get engaged in such a hurry?  I think he should have frankly told her that he would like to wait before they say or do anything...he should not have impulsively got engaged the way he did!  Angry

In part, it is his father's advice that made him do it...Papa was right in saying that "thod do ya jod do"...Krish should have done "thod do" rather than what he actually did...he should have done it sensitively and reduced the hurt to Poulomi as much as possible...that would have been less hurtful in the long run...Ouch

As to his falling for Rajnibala...I have put my thoughts on the other thread by Thinker-Ben...but Krish does come out as very callous in the present situation!  Disapprove He tells Poulomi that he cannot bear to see her troubled, but he is going to cause the biggest hurt when he reveals he is in love with someone else...that too someone whom he did not even know before!   Confused

Edited by ssroomani - 11 June 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555dhokaiphjsPraveshinznuttycleo

phjs Senior Member
phjs
phjs

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
as every one said love is blind,here it seems that person follows his/her  dil not dimag in love.here krish have some one else love in his dil.what we can do? or paulomi can do?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaiPraves

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
well it isnt anyones fault,

krish took the decision of getting engaged to  make her happy, poulommi knew he doesnt love her but still she cudnt stop her heart...n rajni is unaware of wat is goin on...

no 1 can stop the heart from falling in love... love is surely blind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Hello Everyone Big smile

Hi & thanks for bringing up this week's discussion!

Welcome to the DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK OF BHBK

Well we all know that very soon Krish will be falling in love with Rajnibala.
I agree that we have no control on whom we will fall in love & how, but dont you think somewhere in all this Palomi is the biggest loser & sufferer. 
This is the first question you raised & though it appears that Polomi will lose out on Krish & suffer massive heartache,in my opinion, she wont be the biggest loser. She never got or would get that kind of love from Krish that she deserves & had hoped for. Anything less would suffice for only a little while longer, after which it would have started annoying the hell out of her & small(maybe big too) fights would have ensued. She already has expectations from Krish romancing her over the phone when she knows he is not at the same place as her! Though it will be heartbreaking to watch her suffer, I again think its Krish-Rajni who will suffer more! After all Krish is sooo used to Polomi that Rajni will take a great deal of time to reach that level & Krish will have to wait for Rajni to catch up! Anyways...lets c how the after marriage track unfolds!Smile
She has been with Krish from a long time as a good friend & business associate and always hoped Krish will marry her & Krish too was interested & got engaged but now he will soon be falling for Rajnibala then what will happen to Palomi?
She will cry when she knowsCry; she will sacrifice her love, as we all knowBroken Heart; she might make Krish realise that she is non negotiable in his life & become the reason for Rajnibala's remarriage...God knowsGeek!!!
what's her mistake in all this?
She tried explaining love & the signals to Krish!!!Tongue On a serious note, she was ready to accept Krish & his need for her even when he wasnt sure of his feelings for her. Guess...she was being impulsive too...but heck...love & TV shows mei...no logic!!!

I would like to know all your views on this...

Sorry I tend to go off on a tangent & write whatever comes to my head...so the reply became a bit long! End of the story... i hope they introduce a suitable match for Polomi down the track...then we can send the foursome on joint honeymoon!LOL

Edited by nuttycleo - 14 June 2012 at 7:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

arjunarohi23 Newbie
arjunarohi23
arjunarohi23

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
what does DOTW stand for?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index