Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Silent/Active Members Of the Forum - Report HERE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
Its Come to the DT's notice that the Forum is not much active these Days. So we have decided to make this post to put down a few things.

1. Silent Members, Since U Guys are readers in this Forum, it'll be good if U'll hit the Like Button on Posts and IF possible, Post comments.
  2. Active Members, Well, Very Few of Us, But still its a request to Please Keep Posting Topics/Replies to Topics.
  3. Creations, It'll be nice if Creations on the Cast of Parvarrish Is made in the forum and Posted in the Creations Gallery.
  4. Activity Such as the NL, MOTW etc have been developed Because/So that the forum becomes active. But still, Not much participation is seen on the forum, as a result, MOTW had to be pulled down for a while and also , The Caption Contest is started and WE accept Big Participation.
  5. We are going to develop a NEW type of Way to increase Activity. I will be providing Live updates daily in forum, By this, We can have a Discussion in the WU Thread Itself.
  6. All Silent and Active Members Of this Forum, Please promise that u guys will be active on the forum and participate in all the Stuff of the Forum. Please 7. We are also doing a Member Count so Please Post "I m Here" In ur comment.

• IMP: If u want Important Links of the Forum please Check the: *Parvarrish Archive Mansion* Any Doubts related to this Topic, Post it here/PM me (-Ridzzi-)

Take Care,
Ridz & Jyo,
Parvarrish Dev. Team

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 14 July 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cool127ddkingtumdeepMulan08*FAZ*priyavin-Araina-RupanjalloveMK..nisaluvrk..100prabhDiorRouge.uknaik99swethasyam08ashajPriyank.kooliioromiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishavZari_Khansnowflake.MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silent/Active Members Of the Forum - Report HERE!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh..nisaluvrk..BubblyRswethasyam08ashajPriyank.romiosugar1Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
^ U are an Active members without a doubt. Wink Agree, I guess People are fond of "Love Story's" more.. Embarrassed But I just Hope that Silent Stalkers of the forum Come out, reading the post LOL Bdw, Guddii Shocked are a good Siggy maker na.. Shocked U were our Banner Contest's Runner Up.. Big smile I want Siggy's from u in the Creation Gallery.. ROFL I want u to participate in the Caption Contest too Evil Smile LOL Stunnerz jiii Tongue

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 June 2012 at 12:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh..nisaluvrk..swethasyam08romiosugar1ashajprerna4rishavMaaNeeTLuV

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRswethasyam08ashajromiosugar1Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Good to Hear That TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhswethasyam08ashajprerna4rishav

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Nice Topic, I have noticed that comments are so little and views are many, urge all the viewers to comment as well,

In April or May (dont remember), we had so many members at one go but now all of them have disappeared Cry

Either people or not liking the show (which I think is not possible) or they find it worthless to post comments
, dont know
Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh..nisaluvrk..BubblyRswethasyam08ashajromiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishav

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
^ Yes, Its really Confusing Why are people not Commenting/Coming to the Forum. We have been taking preventive measures, lets see how it goes about!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhswethasyam08ashajPriyank.romiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishav

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hum to bus apni Uni assignments nd Load-shedding ki waja say yahaan utna active nahi ho patey jitna hona chahtey hain..Disapprove Load-shedding suckzz...Dead

Bt still i'm little active here..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRswethasyam08ashajPriyank.romiosugar1Zari_KhanMaaNeeTLuVprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top