Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kalyani..

kalyani..

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hai friends ,
                      i'm new to this forum & i join this forum only because of one person that is"Takur Vikram Singh". yaani ki sugini ki taakur maalak.it is a treat to watch both sugini & vikram singh. he is very effortless & it would be interesting to see his relationship with sugini. as it is a few of their encounters has been interesting with wonderful and sparking chemistry.Wink
                                              i'm not sure about the future development of vikramsingh's character , may be change or not, i'm not sure about adi-sugni relationship, not sure about vikram singh-sugini relationship, i dont know the future of bedia's in that village.Confused
                               but i'm sure about one thing that is"LOVE" - takur vikram maalak's love. his love for sugini is true & pure like tears.. he fall deeply for sugini.
                                       he can do any thing for sugini may be he will be ready to kill some one for her. that much of love i seen in his eyes. he loss his sense when ever he think about sugini. infact he love aditya so much and he is really care for him. but if it is the case of sugini he doesn't care about any one. so if he act like negative thatz only for his love sugini. she is like his heart beat. so if somebody try to stop his heart beat normally he fight for his life.i'm sure that there is no negative blood in him. may be the situations are negative for him so may be he show some negativity. but he is never , never-ever be a negative.
                                         some of my friends fears that vikram singh is playing with sugini's emotion . i dont think so. if he is playing with sugini or his love is fake then sugini is not came in his dream. here she came in his dream. remember his dream in rain. if u watch that situation carefully you may notice one thing - sugini's dupetta fall on his face , he never try to pulled away that dupetta from her , infact give that dupetta back to her.means he know how to respect women and some one who respect women should be a respectful lover. here vikram singh shows his respect for sugini even in his dream.
         i remember that Temple wala situation ( sugini- water- adi-pooja) after that some of my friends told me adi helps sugini may be in future he fall for him like that . yes adithya unknowingly help her.but i see vikram singh there . means actually pooja is arranged by vikram singh not adi. yes he is not able to attend that pooja because of sudden meting. i think thatz fine. if he is in temple i dont  think so he is able to help sugini's family in that critical situation.so i feel his presence in two places that help sugini.one in directway & other in indirectway. i think aditya is just an instrument.Smilefrom this sitution i feel that if his presence is not there or if he is not alive his true love saves his love sugini.
           friendz this all are my thoughts and my views.i'm sorry if anybody hurt.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53figuerecbindia2009widdyramonamromancefancroziaxxpankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-Laila2009manzilmukulblackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "takur vikram singh" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@kalyani : first of all welcome to the forum Smile... i am also a newbie here and joined this forum for the same reason as urs i.e. "varun badola " aka vikram singh thakur Smile. and yeah completely agree with u to the core thanks for sharing what u were thinking coz its so correct and positive ClapClap its true that vikram loves sugni very much he  dn't have lust for her but has love and respect he really loves here and their chemistry is awesome don't wanna see him being negative if he'll turn to be a negative character i'll definitely stop watching it  for sureCryCry  !! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdynamitagloryzromancefan-rupa-

kalyani..

kalyani..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
pankhudi just trust takrur vikram singh & hope for the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

sauma

sauma

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
exactly and I think he will be able to get married to her and keep prtecting her.

kalyani..widdynamitagloryzromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

blackb28

IF-Stunnerz

blackb28

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Nice Thoughts..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdynamitagloryzromancefan

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You are a wonderful writer Kalyani. Agree with everything you said. Keep your posts coming.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdypankhudi_TiaRa

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
You're right about him turning negative for Sugni because he doesn't seem evil. The way his character has been portrayed, around Sugni and around his family, there have been no variations in his behavior. The way he acts around her is the same as everyone else. 

Plus, if he intended to use Sugni to get revenge from her father, wouldn't he try getting close to her. If you go back to the prior episodes, every time he met her, it was coincidence or Sugni went to him. 

It's possible that differences may arise between Vik and Sugni because he wants to help her now, which I'm sure she doesn't want. Meanwhile, thanks to Tinkle and the rest of the family, everyone is going to find out about Vik and Sugni and they'll have to face even more problems.

widdynamitagloryzromancefan-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

kalyani..

kalyani..

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

You are a wonderful writer Kalyani. Agree with everything you said. Keep your posts coming.

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.