Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

so exams/deadlines are around the corner and as a result im panicking, stressing and shivering just at the thought of itLOL

which brings you this OS, i had to write it as i was too paralyzed to do any school work and i had to kill bug of stressLOL

please please please all you people out there pray that the next 11 days go smooth on me

Do comment/ like

if you wish to receive PMs please mention in your comment

PMs for this one will be sent out later

Enjoy!

It was getting hot in here, and he felt like he is sitting in Sahara desert, and what the? Who on earth covered him in this grey duvet? Who in their right mind would mess with him?

Right'only she had the guts

Waking up in exhaustion he spread his arm just to find the empty space beside him. What? Where is she?

He woke up to remove the duvet as he couldn't take it anymore, no scratch that more like in desperation

"What the?" he muttered under his breath as he saw her staring at his laptop's screen and watching something with full concentration, at this unearthly hour

look at her, she never payed this much attention to me..which is much needed than that stupid Yash Chopra's

"Khushi what are you doing?" he asked in a tired tone. What was she doing at 3 am on his laptop? After working the whole day she still wasn't sleepy'this girl

"Sshh" she shushed him as she continued to listen Rahul's description of Maya

"what th-" he almost said out of habit, but on realizing it hadn't done any good so far and wouldn't either

"Khushi, you need to fix your messed up sleeping patterns" the annoying voice of her husband interrupted her again when she was so mesmerized with Pooja's beauty

"coming from a guy whose life is a mess?" laced with sarcasm she said clicking the pause button and removing her headphones while she raised her eyebrow at him

"how dare you? " he said quickly removing the duvet in enthusiasm

"I just did" she said letting out a chuckle at her husband's defeat that could be sensed around the corner.

"well my life was beautiful'until you popped in" shrugging his eyebrows under his dark brown messed hair that he called his style fell on his forehead.

"I wasn't the one begging you to marry me" looking at her freshly painted nails, while putting her leg on the other, in pride.

"like I would beg YOU out of all the people to marry me" he said looking to his side in disbelief, rolling his eyes.

What did she think of herself, living in her lala land?'thought so

what a loser trying to save the lost game

"well in that case I wont take a minute to call Arun to give him the good news" she fake threatened him

This was an old strategy, she would always tell her beloved husband about her imaginary childhood friend who had a crush on her and she liked him too. So any attitude from Arnav's side would simply result in their Happy Marriage, which wouldn't be so happy for Arnav.

"and you keep trying to live in this mumbo jumbo of yours you call life"

"its called discipline for your kind information"

"you mean a life of a walking talking robot who has countless technical difficulties"

oh she did not!

Making fun of her husband was her most favorite activity, the image of him fuming was worth it! And it was an accomplishment, what others couldn't do she did so easily!

"unbelievable"  like always he replied with one word while she chatted away

"even my two year old nephew has a bigger vocab" she said putting a popcorn in her mouth, pride displayed on her face.

"obviously he has to after all he is the mini chatter box of his motor mouth mausi"

take that darling wife

"Arnav just go to sleep I know you brain doesn't work at unearthly hours no need to prove it"

She said rolling her eyes while she adjusted her position on his recliner.

Damn! She's winning...again!

"I curse the day I married you" he said, yes he said it. He always wanted to try that not that he meant it but just to see her reaction

"and I just cant contain the excitement" she couldn't care less, she was having too much fun right now, even if he meant what he said who cares he would be the one to apologize once she started crying

oh yes those tears were always handy

"I mean how many girls get to marry a guy who should have been in a museum?" adding another layer of sarcasm garnished with her serious expression.

Oh she was so on a roll today

"you-" he tried to protest but failed as usual

"I know'I know Arnav, you are just too happy to express" she said while putting her hand on his shoulder

oh damn this is more fun than watching Dil To Pagal Hai

"I know..i know..just let it go" putting her angelic faade acting like she was his Godmother

oh that face of hers! That evil evil face!

"Khu-" yet again he was silenced by the mad woman known as his wife

"I knoww arnav how many times u have to tell me?? I get it you feel very lucky to have me"

She said making that so called innocent face which no longer fooled him

"KHUSHII GO TO SLEEP!"

"You know that never works!" saying she fell into a fit of laughter.

He maybe Arnav Singh Raizada for the world, but for her he was her sweet little, no big comfy bear that she would mess around at any given chance.

Secretly he loved it too, and she knew it.

"urghhh" he covered his face under the duvet in frustration and smiled lightly to his wife's antics and her midnight madness.

Edited by -Grace- - 12 June 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

lipi13bhalleharini19RogerfederernaniarshiiiPHMGHumaayesharachealksgsrkbudzNikky.diviLIDIYABARUNAakanksha.SPink77reluctantfanarhiaynajmahpervinnhhqvAnakaNik28RazRazeete-amodr.Shilpa12FelindaSatcheticecream546deepa.h1punjabiquddipairocksHollagurllostintheashesMeena1428manasisharmaInderpreetgappy111tingtingnada_adeys86xyzw231ssatnyapoorva12sharmalilkrup4urafnamiffy56saranyamgsKhushixoxoVampsmaloseveera-luvChocoDamonfan09ruchshahramya90MaankiMariamreenasvlollipop4uClaire0206larimel22mischiefrowrowMizhiC3_IFDevilwaysy.c.yetikaroxxrandom94rosalinda92sruthirishispongebobchickcraziefanwinchfireDeepa876os112801inluvwivARHIluvipkknd4everarhifandebisanjeewi15disha7Shravani_21samspriyanka09mysticmanthriabby2181Sim1234AtyayArnav_KhushifanaarrnnaavvDiaphanoussumayya98bluewater07arshi10arshiFazziipkknd_gbdfanPCdublinsuri2610tomndjerry..Raizada..xyzsm-tanya96-acklesmanicAshgdreamyshadowsRandomGirlFuzzbucketKtotheMakurmapumeghavnAvi64RabbaVeGreyBonhi_ipkkndpink.lotusPollyTrollyShweta1691Prasanna_dhanua.kaurswati-89shagun-rocks-Siaa-SyedaFaizaprabha75inspiringstarsarnshiangellovergirlstarzyasha-Devanshi-seabeautyrhearuhiundercoverhappy1mangalorespsharmilavikadesigirlKaShCrazyAneesacpervaizzobshehmrin0709yongshinsweetanu2314Sweet_Ashumpeppygeeksweet_ipsisulochana90shane1meera06ongongong-Shobhu21-sweetysaran-Anu13-AmanramSwap-Arhiguggu-Paro-SunriseGreendevsum-Manal.A--.Pearl.-sneaky-ajswetha_chpurplekidpreetiheregifttagCetronia__blossom__ITS_LEENADalmuthuyamelihoney-sanika--krrish-star_fan1GAURI29Arshig8tia.ocutelittleangelchandana.salishhhSmileyStarsmitarwin7farheen75--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiRoarkKaranShilpa:)Prasanthidebby_11manjhasubiscsJyo.shonagudiaShiningStar18anjaani07ilove99-Xpress-sindhyaa.flowers4utina_1234-MeraBarun-.Jiya.Senorita Sanayaangelic shazLyssaPieSamiyaIPKKNDMrDarcyfanNewbiesoapfanOmorabotitvbufaartipartyy-.serendipity.-Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkHeavenlyBliss.OnlyHopeThe.Lannisterromiebee2002-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Midnight Madness" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
superb dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

nisha_bs_dd

IF-Rockerz

nisha_bs_dd

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
loved it !!!!!

-Grace-

purplekid

IF-Dazzler

purplekid

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I loved this OS! Brilliant!

-Grace-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Res

EDIT

Ahhh so beautiful and different
How I wish to see this happening among them, but again JUST a wish as that time doesn't fit anywhere in my close vision in the next year or two LOL
Amazing job, Iqra <3
And it came to me like the lines...one after another ;) cause I remembered :P

THANK YOUUU for this Hug

Edited by OnlyHope - 10 June 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

te-amo-Grace-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Awww... cuuuttee! Loved it!

-Grace-

melihoney

IF-Dazzler

melihoney

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
so beautiful

-Grace-

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I love it!
I wish the serial khushi had that much confidence in his love for her..

you should write more.. you're really talented!!

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top