Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

My view on Current position of PSH!!

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I was disappointed with PSH. CVs had messed up the story for TRPs.. They roped in Anuj to play the lead and Varun to play the parallel lead, i believe.. But i thought they made a mistake by introducing Varun's character Vikram first and made him a flawless and adorable hero character.. Then they introduced Anuj's aditya character very late and showed him as an immature and irritating fellow and projected him like a Villain.. Its nearly two months since the show began, and till now we all are not sure as to who the Main lead is..!! Initially, I never wanted a romance between Vikram and Sugni, and was waiting for Romance to bloom between Aditya and Sugni.. But now even I'm Ok with Vikram-Sugni pairing and romance.. Looks like its time for Anuj's Aditya character to end and Anuj look for someother show.. Now I'm looking forward to see how CVs build up love between the mature Vikram and young Sugni.. Friday's episode was a fantastic beginning..

Edited by Udhay - 10 June 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySharee12kishubediromancefan..SmaTz..venroziepankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi~~~~

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udhay

I was disappointed with PSH. CVs had messed up the story for TRPs.. They roped in Anuj to play the lead and Varun to play the parallel lead, i believe.. But i thought they made a mistake by introducing Varun's character Vikram first and made him a flawless and adorable hero character.. Then they introduced Anuj's aditya character very late and showed him as an immature and irritating fellow and projected him like a Villain.. Its nearly two months since the show began, and till now we all are not sure as to who the Main lead is..!! Initially, I never wanted a romance between Vikram and Sugni, and was waiting for Romance to bloom between Aditya and Sugni.. But now even I'm Ok with Vikram-Sugni pairing and romance.. Looks like its time for Anuj's Aditya character to end and Anuj look for someother show.. Now I'm looking forward to see how CVs build up love between the mature Vikram and young Sugni.. Friday's episode was a fantastic beginning..

I like you thought i want Anuj to quit and do a show will Shivshakti there best pair...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roziepankhudi_TiaRa~~~~--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Crazyfan- Yeah, agreed. Anuj has nothing much to do here. He must do a show with SS soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..SmaTz..ParulRatiShivi~~~~

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Me too agree yar!!!Thumbs Up
 I still have not seen him in much of the episodes...!!Unhappy
 that too even in an irritating sequence...!! Angry

But i read an article regarding PSH which stated tat Vikram is  going to be a villain & Adi to be Supportive to Sugni...Confused

I dont know how much truth it has!!!Unhappy
But still waiting for new twists & turns...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan--Udhay--

simmi000 Senior Member
simmi000
simmi000

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I like vikram sugni's pairing very much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanParulRatiShivi--Udhay--

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I think Adi's character will start building after he finds out about Vikram-Sugni. Right now he's the neutral character who doesn't seem too interested in what is going on but I'm sure we will see changes once he discovers his mama's feelings for Sugni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index