Fan Fictions

Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 76

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Oh so it was some Dilip guy who left her that note but who is he????
And manvi has to apologise to virat afterall her behaviour towards virat was quite mean especially when he hasnt done anything
Continue asap and pm me please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isha.raj_98

isha.raj_98

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

loved the whole stury pm me!!!!!

Kimmy

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hey kimmy...mindblowing update...Clap
luvd ur description of manvi dancing...could easily visualise in frnt of ma eyes..
so...manvi has a past...guess he left her coz she had cancer???
well...damned xcited to knw hw z virat gonna react when he cumz to knw abt dilip n dat he left a note on her bed the previous night...
plzz cont soon n thnx a loot for the pmSmile

Edited by alicemath - 19 June 2012 at 4:15am

Kimmy

Kimmy

Groupbie

Kimmy

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Helloo beautiful people!! Im so glad that you guys are liking my story..please do comment positive or negative...sooo to make up for a short update heres chapter 7!!

Chapter 7:Space

Virat stepped as hard as he could on the accelerator of his car, he couldnt believe his luck... But then again, isnt that what he deserved for having faith in his destiny?
Seeing manvi in the arms of someone else bought back all the pain and sorrow maya had given him, only this time it felt worse... Virat drove down the long dusty road putting his versace shades on to shield his tears from the world... He raced in a straight line straight to the edge of the river. It appeared unusually desolate and miserable, just like his heart. The lights hed felt that morning were suddenly turned off and replaced by a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach... He was hot and cold, shivering and sweating, he wanted to be sick. Slamming his hands on the steering wheel of his parked car, virat let out an exasperated scream "AAAHHH!!!" he shouted restlessly, punching the door a few times. He remained seated a few minutes before hearing a knock on his door.

'back off, she's mine, ONLY mine' said the cold harsh voice in front of him... 'i love her and nobody will take her from me, not even you, Rockstar' his lips snarled at the last word, in an attempt to mock virat. But before he had the chance to reply, the man continued 'you think i didn't see you watching us? stay away if you want to stay alive, im warning you'... With that, the strange figure disappeared into his silver lexus and drove off.

Tears in his eyes, virat began to miss the solitude of his bedroom once again. He felt empty inside, began wishing he had never come back home. The pain was far from worth it.
Virat reversed his car... He drove backwards towards the large house supposedly called home. He had followed manvi in attempt to get her to himself for a few minutes, instead he saw her in someone elses arms... but what hurt him the most is that he had let his shield down in front of her. He subconsciously put his walls back up again, this time they were stronger than ever.

As he reached the house, he noticed manvi staring at him from the door, he was happy that he had his sunglasses on to hide the fact he too was looking at her despite knowing she now belonged to another. Virats black shirt clung to his broad shoulders as he realised she was not moving. Walking into the house, virat grabbed manvis hand as he made his way into the door. He didnt need to call her, rather he dragged her into a small closet by the side of the stairs against her will. As soon as he saw that she was about to scream, he placed his hand roughly over her mouth in the process shushing her. His hand still over her mouth, he realised they were dangerously close to eachother. He stared deep into her brown eyes for sometime, his own eyes eyes narrowing as he tried to identify the shades of brown that made up manvis beautiful eyes... He let go of her mouth but used his body to cage her, both arms on either side. The
Closet was a small one, their backs were pressed against the opposite walls yet their chests pressed against each other. Virat leaned in, taking in the sweet smell of her hair... He noticed how it startled her And took pleasure in the way her body froze under his touch as he traced her jawline with his gentle fingers. Slowly and smooth, they reminded manvi of the way the silk had felt in the breeze against her skin.
Gathering his thoughts, he remembered his walls. Virat kicked himself mentally for forgetting, Even momentarily.

He leaned in, looking directly at manvi, noticing how she winced when he came close. When he had gotten her full attention, his eyes became cold as he remembered what he had seen earlier.

'who was he?' virat asked, his voice sending chills down manvis spine
She stared at him, bewildered at his confidence 'thats none of your business' she tried to sound angry yet her eyes narrated a totally different story. 'the minute i saw you, it became my business... I want to know'
Manvi's eyes widened as she heard the words, she couldnt believe her ears, yet she had no answer. She pushed his hands away in fury and headed out of the door towards the table.

Virat stood for a while in the closet alone, he looked down at his feet unsure what to do next. He would get it out of her.

His happiness depended on it.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

lemasricappacuinoabc456DOLLY_SHARMADina98210Arima47shehnazmithaniPhoenixAshchandana123screen22mahak221harshana1js1234arhifandebiElenaElenorNivluvsNishalGreen_chillesisha.raj_98nishi12345qwerty012gulunalafizaabhilashapremmissmysticMadhuChowdarykushal88sha19kusharberrymanvilover18-Smitha-xoxsusanxoxchandiniebindaAashika_virmannrithyaoinajnarshaimahaysha1989laynakinny_ranvirhooriia_xneha fan1shiv-gauri4evapinky.paddagirl_rocksKareena1994BrunoMarsshilpa09preetipcKanwal_chohankulsum_virmanShivRajputRach-dcLet-It-Gopreethisalicemathlove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-...OohLaLa...preity_d.SalmanDeewani.

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
great update
continue soon and do pm me!

Kimmy

abhilashaprem

abhilashaprem

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
This story is becoming more and more interesting...loved ur way of describing Virat's feelings. Update the next part soon.

Kimmy

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Short n interesting!! I'm loving da straight forwardness in virat's character... He questioning Manvi as if he owns her... I jst loved dis part... Thanx 4 da pm... Update soon:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmyalicemath

Aashika_virman

Goldie

Aashika_virman

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
awesome update eagerly waiting for next update

Kimmy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top