Fan Fictions

Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 76

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
It ws just superb. .but i dnt want der luv to threatned by 3rd person. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
omg! this is getting so interesting. i realy liked how you used the descriptions they were beautiful. eager to read on and find out who the note was from :D

Kimmy

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
asumn update
loved it sooo much
please cont soon and thanks for the pm

Kimmy

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
omg i thought viraat left the note on the pillow if it was not viraat than who left the note are u turning ur lovestory to suspense but it was amazing thanks for the pm and continue asap

Kimmy

Kimmy

Groupbie

Kimmy

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hey guysss!! Reminding my readers that theyre amazingly awesome nd with every comment, inspire me to do better jyst for them... Please do leave a comment if u like it... Or if u dislike it 'n tell me y'
Anyway heres chapter 6 by popular demand!

Chapter 6: unwanted memories

"A million suns,A thousand candles, A hundred moons and A billion stars are nothing compared to the way you light up my day manvi...Accept this and forever i will be there trying to light up your world as much as you have mine... Can we shine together?"

I cant believe the nerve on that guy! Manvi ruffled her hair creasing her face in confusion... He doesnt know me and he thinks i light up his life? She lifted her eyebrow skeptically 'i barely said two words to him...i havent led him on...What makes him think i even like him?!' She crossed her arms in anguish and sat silently on the swing baffled by the 'rockstars' behaviour over the last two days. One second he was a passionate man kissing her with the power and angst of years of frustration, the next he was a vulnerable boy who paid her compliments, blushed, was speechless in her presence, gave her gifts and wrote such sweet words which would be with her forever... But on the other hand, he was a man who had given up his family. So easily, so selfishly that it would take a very stupid woman to love a man like that.

Manvi sat on the swing rocking back and forth letting the wind caress her face. She enjoyed how the silk on her clothes felt against her skin as it danced to the tune of the breeze. She had learnt to count the moments rather than the days she had in her life, and the little pleasures meant the most to her... The wind, the silk, the swing... The feel of virats smooth skin against hers.
She gasped at the thought, shameless girl she thought to herself, she laughed quietly wondering what her sister would say if she knew what she was thinking.
Bored of swinging alone and on a mission to rid herself of virats thoughts, manvi made her way to the large garden, the grass was meadow like, reaching her just below her knees and Manvi could not resist but to put her headphones in and danced to her hearts content!
She lost herself in the music, twirling in the long grass with her delicate hands placed directly on her hips, she was unaware how long she was dancing until she felt the peaceful heated gaze of someones eyes.
She suddenly became self conscious, she stopped abruptly and sat down in the grass... Manvi stared back at the hazel eyes that seemed like they were drinking her in. Suddenly aware, she got up with a twist of her head n stormed towards the gate... She REALLY needed to get out of there.
Flustered, manvi raced down the dusty road not sure where she was headed... Images of virat pestered her mind, why was he making it so difficult to hate him

Suddenly, she felt a pair of slender hands move slowly across her face...and over her eyes
'Did you get my note?, i had to bribe your watchman you know'
Maanvi could not mistake that voice, it used to belong to her... Used to be her everything, but that was before everything. And it had taken her everything to forget that voice but once again she failed.
She turned around pushing the hands away from her face.
She was stunned, Angry at herself for still being affected by the voice that shed tried so hard to forget

'Dilip... You?' seeing him had weakened her resolve, she lacked the energy to shout and her feet felt like they were glued to the ground. Dilip looked as good as she remembered him, with his shoulder length hair and stubble. She looked into his brown eyes and before she knew it, he held her tight in an embrace. 'im sorry manvi' he sobbed into her hair...'i should have never let you go!, i need you, i probably always will"

Manvi pulled away slowly shaking her head, disgust in her tone..."youre right, you shouldnt have let me go... You ripped out my soul when you did" she spat out the words she had never wanted to tell anyone. Not even Jeevika.

suddenly, she remembered virat, and her cold words that morning. Manvi flushed in shame, all the colour on her face disappearing.

'oh my god... Virat!" she gasped, putting her hands over her eyes to hide her guilt. she left dilip standing staring at her back as she used the little strength she had to turn and quickly make her way back home.
Manvi blushed, embarassed at her own behaviour... She had some serious apologising to do.

Edited by Kimmy - 18 June 2012 at 6:27am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoabc456DOLLY_SHARMAaaliya172amee1PhoenixAshArima47sonika_virmanmahak221js1234arhifandebiElenaElenorNivluvsNishalGreen_chillesisha.raj_98nishi12345chandana123screen22MTBT_12071316kushal88sha19Rose_Tandonlits_virmanmissmysticdeepika03MadhuChowdarylafizaKrazzy4u786arohi16nrithyaokusharberryxoxsusanxoxmanvilover18shaimahaysha1989laynakinny_ranvirnavyaalex8pinky.paddaKareena1994hooriia_xneha fan1CythereaBrunoMarsshilpa09Rach-dcpreetipcKanwal_chohanLet-It-Gopreethisalicemathkulsum_virman-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_love_never_dies.SalmanDeewani.

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Ahw! She had an ex-boyfriend with a mental
problem... I always think of weird things...
a stalker? How could I think like that, a weird
ex-boyfriend makes more sense...
And Jeeej I love you for updating this already!
I was reading this again when you PMed me
about the new update! And... I am first again!

Edited by BrunoMars - 18 June 2012 at 6:20am

Kimmy

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Wow, first time read this FF
maanvi as a dancer, loved it..
looking forward for virat's reaction after get to know about dillip and note..
continue soon and add me in your PM list

Kimmy

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
good but continue soon...

Kimmy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top