Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 5)

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey...dear jst read yr whole story
and i was like wow...what a story
its gr8 totaly awesum...
Plz cntinue soon and pm me plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmy

-BhabhiKiBehna- IF-Sizzlerz
-BhabhiKiBehna-
-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
loved it continue asap

Kimmy

Kimmy Groupbie
Kimmy
Kimmy

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I was so happy at ur guys replies that i thought u deserve an update ASAP...THANK U N LOVE YOU!!

Chapter 5: unexpected visits

Virat sat wide awake in his bed fighting the overpowering urge to talk to manvi. 'Manvi' he whispered to himself closing his eyes to remember the enticing way the candles had lit her body and its every angle. He treasured the memory of her and turned his body as he imagined what it would be like to run his fingers through her luxurious tresses. The memory was so clear and felt so undeniably real, that virat dreaded the thought of opening his eyes in case the whole thing had just been a perfect illusion.
He didnt believe in love at first sight but he knew he'd lost his heart to her. He had never felt such bliss on hearing a name 'manvi' he said again, this time leaning for his guitar... Her everything seemed perfect to him and the fact that she was virens sister in law gave virat a million reasons to smile. Virat always believed his fate was unlucky, he had never been given a reason to believe otherwise. Yet when manvi had been introduced to him... His past seemed just that. His past.
He was shocked, speechless when viren had introduced her, but it was not because he had just kissed a total stranger who turned out to be his bhabis sister, but rather the fact he couldnt believe that destiny had finally decided to be on his side for once.
'She is just a few metres away' he thought to himself as he sat up with his back up against his headboard. As he thought of her, his long fingers strummed melodiously on the guitar strings, a few words echoing his thoughts

zindagee ke safar mein akele teh hamm,
IN LIFE'S JOURNEY, I WAS ALONE,
mil gaye tum toh dil ko, sahaara milaa,
AS I STUMBLED ON YOU, THE HEART FOUND A SUPPORT,
zindagee ke safar mein, akele theh hamm…
IN LIFE'S JOURNEY, I WAS ALONE
uljhanein theehn Khayaalon pe chhayee huwee,
CONFUSIONS HAD CLOUDED THE THOUGHTS,
Gham kee maujen theen dil mein samaayee huwee,
WAVES OF SORROWS HAD SETTLED IN THE HEART
mil gaye tum toh dil ko, sahara milaa
ab zamaane kaa Dar hai naa dunyaa kaa Gham,
NOW THERE'S NEITHER FEAR NOR ANGUISH OF THE WORLD,
apnee taqdeer par naaz karte hain ham
PROUD AM I OF MY DESTINY

Virat sat reminiscing quietly to himself, he smiled as he remembered the scent of her skin, the shade of pink on her cheeks when she blushed, the heat she radiated when hed pressed his skin next to hers in the attempt to hear her voice. Her voice was the remedy to any sort of illness virat had ever known, yet in front of her sister shed barely said a word.

'She knew who he was so it shudnt be too difficult' virat confidently thought as his eyes closed with only one thing on his mind. 'Manvi' he whispered a third time, smiling at the memory as he closed his eyes. This would be the best night hed had in a long tym.

Virat woke up early the next morning, he wanted to spend as long as he could in her presence. But before anything, he needed to go to a shop nearby... He called up his friend Arun and asked him to open up early just so he would make it home in time to have breakfast with manvi. He HAD to make it home even if it was the last thing he did.
Tightening his hand around the small bag, he scribbled something on the card before parking his car in the driveway. He glanced at his watch and ran out the car when he saw the time,
In haste he bumped into someone on the stairs... 'Manvi' he said out loud, it was impossible to hide the pleasure he felt in seeing her face. 'wow... You look amazing' he sighed.
Virat stared in admiration as the canary yellow of her suit made her skin appear even more radiant. He was at a loss for words in front of her. He looked at his feet trying hard to find the right words. Instead, he handed her the bag and stood there expectantly as she ripped open the little red box which held inside a beautiful star shaped gold and diamond studded pendant.
She looked at the note that came with but her reaction was not what virat expected.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? CAN WE SHINE TOGETHER?!?! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR FAMOUS OR THE FACT YOU LEAVE NOTES ON MY PILLOW IT MEANS I'LL READILY FALL INTO YOUR TRAP LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER LADIES YOUR PROBABLY USED TO?!" she shoved the pendant into the bag, handed it quickly to virat and stormed off. Leaving Virat more than confused... What other ladies? Or more importantly What note?

'I didnt leave a note' he thought to himself 'but then, who did?'

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

lemasricappacuinoabc456DOLLY_SHARMAaaliya172Arima47Dina98210shehnazmithaniamee1PhoenixAshmahak221arri-spy06chandana123screen22qwerty012nishi12345lafizajs1234Green_chillesmissmysticdeepika03MadhuChowdarylove_zainsha19kusharberrynrithyaomanvilover18xoxsusanxoxchandiniebindanavyaalex8shaimahaysha1989laynahooriia_xneha fan1Cythereagirl_rockspinky.paddaKareena1994BrunoMarsshilpa09preetipcKanwal_chohankulsum_virmanShivRajputpreethisalicemathRach-dc..Zainab..love_never_diesLet-It-Go-BhabhiKiBehna-.SalmanDeewani.

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
RES!
-Edit
Ahw, but I am confused now...
If it was not Virat, who was it?
Don't tell me there is a scary stalker...
I totally get Maanvi, she does not want
a broken heart, and Virat should
understand that he should make up
his faults...
I really love your story, but you did not send
me a PM, will you do that the next time?
I don't want to miss someting...

Edited by BrunoMars - 17 June 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmychandiniebinda

Kimmy Groupbie
Kimmy
Kimmy

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

RES!

Res?

What duz that mean Confused

Edited by Kimmy - 17 June 2012 at 3:18pm
BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimmy

Originally posted by BrunoMars

RES!

Res?

What duz that mean Confused

Reserved... I wanted to be first...Embarrassed

Kimmy

Kimmy Groupbie
Kimmy
Kimmy

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Haha thankss!!! Yepp all done!
deepika03 Senior Member
deepika03
deepika03

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
great story...im falling in love with da intensity...plz continue asap...

Kimmy

Go to top