Fan Fictions

Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 76

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimmy

Originally posted by love_never_dies

<font color="#ff0000">Emotional update,</font>
<font color="#ff0000">bechara virat, and the closeness is awesome. you wrote well yaar, kya romantic tha..</font>

<font color="#ff0000">nice update, thanks for the PM and continue soon</font>

Thanks a million!! Im so glad ur enjoying it!!... N thanks for commenting each tym!!
oh ho, no need for it dear.. My pleasureHug..
love to read more from your writtings..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
just finished reading ur updated i must say u r awsm...it is damn interesting
each nd everything was so beautifully written
continue soon nd pm me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmy

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i'm so happy Virat decided to ask her about that guy, way to go, loved the updateParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimmychandiniebinda

Kimmy

Groupbie

Kimmy

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Id like to star by apologising for taking so long... Im travelling soon sooo my week has been pretty hectic!! Anyways gorgeous people please do comment! Whether u like it or not Wink Wink love you and Thank you 4 reading!!!
P.s thanks to everyone who emailed me to c if i was okay!, im so thankful to be part of such a caring community of people here on IF

Chapter 8: Revenge

Manvi made her way to the table still burning inside, both angry and enticed by the incident. She could feel her cheeks burning up and was becoming more and more tempted to turn around and look whether he was still behind her, she could still feel his skin on hers and strangely she enjoyed the feeling...
'Mannu! You there?!!' jeevika had seated herself opposite her sister and was impatiently snapping her fingers in maanvis far off face.

'Mannu, honestly... Where is your head?! Ive been talking to you for the past 5 minutes, i bet you havent heard a word...i sometimes wonder what goes on in that head of yours' jeevika said smiling at the simple innocence of her sisters character.
'seriously di, i dont know where i was either... Sorryyy' came manvis reply.

for some reason manvi felt guilty. Why was she lying to her sister?...she knew perfectly well where her thoughts were, but if her intentions with virat were purely innocent, why was she lying about it? Manvis face was developing a rosy tint as she rethought the events that had happened just a while before. She thought of his eyes and how they burnt into her skin, she thought of the glint in his eyes the day before and how in the closet it was no longer there...she thought of his perfectly defined chest and how good it had felt to be so close to him, she thought of the way he had asked about Dilip, both concerned and envious. The last thought made manvi smile. It was a guilty pleasure for her, knowing that he needed something from her...even if it was just an answer.

Maanvi drifted in and out of the conversation, preoccupied by her thoughts. It was not until virat made his way to the large mahogany table, that manvi became conscious of herself and her surroundings. She ate silently saying only a minimum... She kept her eyes on virat and he kept his on her.

'Tell me bhabi, how was your day?...' Virat casually started, manvi watched him carefully noticing the glint in his eyes. What Was his problem?! Maanvi became more and more frustrated at the thoughts of him... She had decided earlier that she hated him, but it was the same hate that was nagging at her mind and heart. Was the hate really justified? I mean he had never done anything to upset her intentionally... Poor thing he probably didnt realise that manvi had so much hostility towards him.

Manvis cheeks suddenly burned up... She was ashamed of herself for Thinking of him so much... Why was he having this effect on her? She had often been told she was beautiful yet she had seen the tall and thin six foot somethings that Mr. Rockstar Vadhera often had plastered across his arm, they were stunning, some of them looked like they belonged on the catwalk and most of them did.

'MANNU!!' jeevika was getting imapatient...'Honestly manvi, this is not fair... Virat has been talking to you and your ignoring him?!, youre embarassing me.' her face was red from the emotion that was rushing through her body.

Manvi snapped into the conversation, what could he possibly say to her after being rejected three times? Wasnt he embarassed, she knew she would be if that had happened to her...

'virats asking how your day was' jeevika said smiling after she cooled down, manvi noticed that her sisters eyes held a warning... A warning that told manvi that she had to play nice.
Manvi looked at virat, why did he look so pleased with himself, he looked smug...and that made manvi nervous... What she didnt know is that he already had a plan.

She hesitated slightly and looked to virats face, her smile forced and her tone pretentious 'it was good, i went for a walk'

'i saw you, i wanted to give you a ride but i noticed that You met with A school friend' he smiled as he said this...the smile on his face creating an evil glint in his eyes.

Jeevika looked confused, her eyebrows creased lost in thought...'who did you meet mannu?... None of our friends live in the area...' She asked innocently as the rest of the vadheras watched intently.
Manvi realised where the conversation was going, it had gone too far and she was trapped. Everybody knew she couldnt lie to her sister.
She looked down at her plate hesitantly... She had never hated anyone more than she hated virat at that moment.. She glanced at him scornfully and looked at her sister sorrow in her voice.
'actually di... I met with...i was walking...ermmm, di actually dilip...'
Jeevikas eyes widened at the name she mentioned, she slammed her spoon down on the table and stood up suddenly.
'HOW DARE YOU MANNU?! AFTER ALL HE DID TO YOU... YOU WENT TO MEET HIM?! IM SO ASHAMED OF YOU, DID HE GET TIRED OF HIS GIRLFRIEND ASMA AND COME RUNNING BACK... OR DID YOU FORGET WHAT HE DID TO YOU?!, HE FLAUNTED HER WHILE YOU WERE ON THE DEATH BED FIGHTING CANCER, HE DIDNT EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT... He told you it was too much for him to worry about While you were too weak to do anything about it, And you forgive him just like that?!' her voice became a whisper with the last words, the disbelief visible on her face. Tears lingered in her big eyes. She shook her head and buried her head in her hands.

Manvi turned to look at virat, her voice becoming flat and robotic
'actually di... We decided We're getting back together'.

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalinlemasricappacuinoabc456DOLLY_SHARMAdania6aaliya172-princess-virmanarhilovershehnazmithaniamee1PhoenixAshmahak221EHMMBH_fan1unnatiascreen22gulunajs1234arhifandebiElenaElenorNivluvsNishalGreen_chilleschandana123lafizanishi12345MTBT_12071316qwerty012kushal88sha19Rose_Tandonabhilashapremmissmysticdeepika03MadhuChowdaryxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindakusharberrymanvilover18Aashika_virmanarohi16nrithyaoKrazzy4u786shaimahRuchi-interestaysha1989inajnarlaynakinny_ranvirneha fan1shiv-gauri4evahooriia_xgirl_rocksKareena1994pinky.paddaBrunoMarsshilpa09preetipcKanwal_chohankulsum_virmanshona_virmanShivRajputLet-It-Gopreethisalicemath_Littles12_Rach-dclove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d..Pooja..

abhilashaprem

abhilashaprem

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
This story is getting interested day by day. I am too excited about next update. thank you for the pm. update soon.

Kimmy

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
omg! that was really good, and love the new twist. thanx for the pm and great update

Kimmy

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
omg...!!! i m dumbstruck... wow i knw virat is going 2 brkdwn in nxt update.. but wht a lov story wthout twists n turns but man tht was brilliant piece of writing u put up.. smoothly made the point of manvi n dilips past.. n it was heard darling.. by me and my heart which was doing dhak-dhak whn i was reading.. i'll just say m speechless n keep up the good wrk.. thnks for the pm

Kimmy

nishi12345

nishi12345

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
omg
wat an update
this dilip is such an idiot
i just hate him
wat the hell is manvi doing
just to make virat jealous she is going to dilip
such a bad man