just read the whole thing now
am speechless
loved your story very much
sorry for commenting very late
please do continue soon n pm me😊
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the late reply I've been away and only got back?

This is amazing and wonderful to read, how romantic can virat be?

Thanks for the pm
deepika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear...wen r u gna update.? its been so long...
bluemehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohmy..such an amazing ff/..loved it
keep updatig..please pmme
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!...                   superb ff...        finished reading all the chaps nd have sent u a buddy request please accept that...
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why r u not updating it??
plzz continue it.
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jus read all the chapters in one gi n it's an awesomeee story
U havnt updated for ages so plz plz do update it
Really xcited to kno hw they'll get married n care for the baby
Omg plz plz update
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN AGES
Khushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
common yar...what r u waiting for??????UPDATE SOON  and plzzz PM ME...
Kimmy thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guess whose back... back again? Kimmys back! Tell ur friends... okay dont throw ur shoes at me just yet, ive had  family problems and the stress just broke me down! But heres a small teaser of what is to come for virman in the uupcoming chapters! love u guys.!!!!!

Chapter 25: sorry is never enough

She stared at him ...  the answer playing on her lips, every bone in her body ached to say yes... Yet she knew deep down she could not do this to him, to connect trap him with her selfish needs and desires. she looked at him momentarily  seeing the desperation in his eyes... she knew it would hurt him but it would not be fair, he had already lost his family and lost everything just so he could be with her . She looked at him the tears in her eyes falling gently down  her face 'No virat... Don't do this to me don't put me in this position! it hurts! it hurts me more than you could ever see or understand... I can't do this to you '  she cried .

do what? I love you I want to spend my nights by your side supporting you in your pain, in your happiness, in your tears, in your laughter... Don't you understand, the only thing that could possibly hurt me, is if right nowYou ripped out my heart, and my soul and the very reason I have for breathing by saying no... Please explain what is it you cant do to me manvi! I need you.. don't disappoint me please, please, please I m begging you ! He never understood when it was, that he had  grabbed her hand so tight .   

'Please virat! Try to understand...  she told him gently. we can't do this there is so much on the line...you have your whole life ahead of you, I cant put a full stop on your happiness by tying myself to you! Im sick! And the sooner you realise it, it will be better for you and I... I might not even live long enough to hold the baby in my arms' manvi sobbed silently till he could no longer resist but to hold her. He understood her pain, but why couldnt she understand his? Why couldnt she understand that he could not be happy .  Not without her ...he Longed to put a name on their relationship... on their love. Even if she had only a few moments to live he would be by her side, he would live his whole life in those moments... create enough memories to last him a lifetime, make her laugh so much that she would forget all her pain and sorrow by the time she left, she would no longer know tears and instead every tear would be replaced with joy and smiles.
And no matter how much he had promised himself he would not cry if she rejected him, he could now taste the saltiness of his own tears as they made their way down his face with no warning.          

They looked at each other, both reading their reflection in each others tears. 'Manvi, try to understand...' he tried to reason...'no virat, you need to understand my Answer is not going to change no matter how much it hurts you or me. Virat looked at her, his eyes turning cold and emotionless. 'Fine.' he told her... pulling her roughly away from him, '...if thats what you want, but just so you know manvi you've broken my heart and this time its beyond repair... you're my every joy in this world and I dont know why you feel you can bring me anything but happiness... but if you insist on being so selfish, just leave... like everybody else does'

Manvi stared unable to understand what had just happened. .. how could he change just like that? Even though she stood so close, his eyes told her that he had gone far away... so far that he was no longer the same person he was a few moments ago. Each word stung like a whip across her heart and what hurt the most is that she knewShe had hurt him more than she wanted to. But what could she do? She was doing it to protect him and surely he would understand that with time... or would he?
Edited by Kimmy - 10 years ago