Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kimmy thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kimmy thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guysss i really hope u like it!! I loved ur kind words before they motivate me SOOO MUCH!!! Thankss!

Sleepless nights

Manvi stood by the door clearly shaken and somewhat thrilled by what had just happened. She hated him yet she would have to be both blind and stupid to deny the fact that virat was 101% male, his kiss was passionate and wild, the effect of the moment heightened by the fact that he smelt of coffee, musk and leather. She was so enticed that manvi had taken a whole 30 seconds before she realised what was happening. Even as virat left the room, she noticed how the smell had stuck with her... She was overpowered by his kiss, and even when he wasnt in the room, her knees weakened at the thought of him.
Manvi put her fingers on her lips as she enjoyed the taste of his mint and cherry breath as it lingered on her lips...'No, manvi, you musnt think like this...he didnt care for his own blood, you think he cares about you? Your just a fan to him, another battlefield he wishes to conquer and move on' the voices in her head nagged at her making her even more resentful towards virat 'THE NERVE HE HAS, HOW DARE HE! he thinks he can treat me anyway he wants... When in reality he doesnt know me?!' she shouted at her own reflection, surprised at herself for the emotional reaction.
Not wanting to dwell further into the matter, manvi washed her face in a failed attempt to calm down. Slowly she stepped outside her small room as it dawned on her that her sister would be waiting. Her feet felt heavy as it was her thoughts that weighed her down, why couldnt she just shake the thought of him out of her head? She Felt as if he was behind her, as the smell drifted in the air around her comforting and exciting, providing her with a strange sense of warmth.
After a few fans stopped her to congratulate her on her performance, manvi glanced over at her sisters table only to find he was staring at her his eyes both chilling and thrilling. She swallowed a lump in her throat, it was becoming increasingly difficult to breathe as she made her way to her sisters table. She pinched her hand ' get him out of your thoughts manvi, youre stronger than this, youre cancer survivor Manvi Chaudhary you will never let a guy mess up your head, especially not THAT GUY !' she gathered all the courage she could and stood smiling near her sister. Trying hard not to make it obvious that she was faking it, she held her slightly tanned hand out to shake his, 'manvi' she stated simply.
'virat vadhera' he replied, his voice soft and husky making all the pretend strength she had vanish and her knees weak again.
'i know who you are' she looked at him coldly...'you dont need to tell me' jeevika gasped at this, obviously surprised at her sisters tone. Virat looked at her in awe, probably not aware he was staring with his mouth was slightly open... What a wierd guy manvi thought to herself as she made her way to the car, he hasnt said a thing since we were introduced, she scrunched up her face trying to show her disappointment in being seated near virat.
She felt The heat from his skin as he deliberately sat pressed against her as she tried to look out of the window, was he trying to provoke her? There was enough room for 3 and he chose to lean so close next to her that she could smell his chewing gum.
Manvi released a huge sigh of relief when they reached the vadhera household. she would be going back home in a few days and was happy to be with her sister in the time being, but for now she just needed her bed, it was 11.45pm which was WAY past the vadhera bedtime, plus she was knackered.
She slowly excused herself and left for the bathroom to freshen up, her proximity with virat had left her blushing under his heated gaze and she desperately needed to calm down, she took a quick shower and put her pyjamas on.
As she made her way to her bed, she noticed a paper on her pillow. On it were the simple lyrics:

"Saanwali si ek ladki
A girl who's tanned like sand

Uski ghani zulfon mein kisi ki taqdeer hai
In her rich locks of hair, someone's fate is there

Uski haseen aankhon mein kisi ki tasveer hai
In her lovely eyes, someone's image is there

Saanwali si ek ladki, dhadkan jaise dil ki
A girl who's tanned like sand, she's like my heart's beat

Aata nahin mujhko yakeen par kahin voh main to nahin
I'm not certain, but he can't be me, can he?"

Maanvi smiled to herself, "no guesses where that came from then" she thought to herself. She failed to recognise that even as she closed her eyes, her smile stayed sleepily on her restless face as she thought of virat.
Edited by Kimmy - 11 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon and do pm me!!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey ...just read all the parts togthr...
it wz just fan-freaking-tastic...uhhmmaaazzzing...πŸ‘

virat a singer n manvi a dancer woooww...a diff concept
luvd ur descriptive style of writing wid lil dialogues n beautiful potrayal of emotions... quite diff...⭐️
so manvi z unknowingly falling for virat though shez angry wid him...n their kiss...😍  
thnx a loot for givin us such a wonderful piece of work...πŸ€—
plz cont soon n dont forget to pm me wen ya update...😊
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. Waiting 4 der another meeting...!!
PhoenixAsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the next update πŸ˜³ Thank you for the PM!
abhilashaprem thumbnail
very nice story.excited for the next part. update soon. Please pm me when u update.
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the pm it was a great update really cant wait until i read the next part :D
nishi12345 thumbnail
ausumn
loved it
please pm me wen u cont