Dancing Queen! CHAPTER 25 part 2 !! hello again.! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guysss!! Thanks to everybody who liked my post... I know m pretty annoying but m travelling soon so i wanna get my story going! Please comment if i should continue![/B]

Chapter 3: Meeting 1

[B]

Virat watched in awe as the angel on the stage elegantly twirled and leaped with the grace of a mermaid in water. The candles illuminating every angle of her perfectly seductive body. she used her dainty body in such a way that by the end of the performance, virat had memorised every angle of it... A memory he knew would not easily be forgotten.

It was his idea of perfection, a miracle that bought meaning to his life, pleasure to his eyes and lyrics to his music.

Virat sat through the whole performance besotted by the beauty on the stage... With every movement she made, from the point of her perfect toes to the lifting of her perfect hand, she told the audience a story. A
Story that was not a sad one but rather one of anguish and desperation. She was angry about something. Her face tilted upwards towards the candlelight and her eyes revealed several shades of brown, beautiful sandy deserts, sweet tasting chocolates and cups of coffee framed by dark lashes that virat Couldnt help but lose himself in...

Was she looking at him or had he lost himself so far in her eyes that he had developed the illusion they were meant solely for him? He wondered quietly to himself but shook his head at the thought, how could he be so stupid? She was putting on a show why would she look at him?! He smiled quietly to himself putting the thought down to wishful thinking. He was so caught up in the show that he failed to recognise he was alone on the table and everybody else was standing clapping for a show that had ended a few minutes ago.

Virat sighed desperately, he wished it would never end and that he would forever be caught up in that moment where he glanced into her eyes and everything had fallen into place.

As viren and jeevika sat down and waited patiently for maanvi to come to the table, virat excused himself feigning a phone call and made his way behind the curtains to find the girl who had made him feel like he was dreaming and when he realized that it was a reality, he decided right then that this reality was much better than any dream hed ever had.
Being as famous as he was, virat had no problems getting backstage. He knocked on the first door he saw and prayed that she would be inside.
After receiving no reply, he entered anyway. The quiet room consisted of a dresser, a small pink sofa and a few rails on which hung the gold lengha that was worn on stage... Virat realised he was in the right room so he sat patiently waiting on the small sofa, he figured she would have to come out sooner or later and he would wait forever if he had to.

Suddenly he heard the distant sound of a tap being shut off... He stood up. A door he hadnt realised was there, opened and as she walked out of it dressed in a stunning ashes of rose anarkali suit with her hair falling effortlessly down her small back pinned to the side with tiny silver pins, virat realised he was "starstruck". he stood gaping at the girl who looked even more beautiful offstage and up close he noticed a small beauty mark on the right side of her sculpted nose and wondered naughtily how many more she had on her body. As his thoughts drifted, he failed to hear the girl calling his name as she waved her hands in his face "VIRAT!! VIRAAAT!! HELLOOO ARE YOU DEAF!?!"

'So she knows who i am' virat thought proudly to himself 'this shouldnt be too hard, she must be a fan of my music...everybody knows me' with that virat took hold of the girls slender arms and turned her body trapping her between him and the sofa... He looked deep into her confused eyes and placed his lips on hers...as he leaned in to kiss her, he noticed that she smelt of berries and Jasmine a smell that would forever haunt his existance , it bought a sweetness that was never present in his life before today, before this moment. In order to heal, he needed her. BADLY.

As he kissed her he was so sure of himself that it was not until he was on the floor that he realised that he'd been rejected "HOW DARE YOU! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR FAMOUS THAT EVERYONE WILL AUTOMATICALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME , YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!... GET OUT NOW!" her voice was soft like the sound of musical rain even in her anger, virat looked at her and smiled.

He wouldnt give up, not that easily.

Edited by Kimmy - 11 years ago
Awesome, I was completely lost in your story, their
emotions everything, it is really beautiful!
wow! nice update and please do continue :D
Wow...amazing
do cntinue soon and pm me
Awesome 1. U should continue dis. Pm me when u update.
Loved it cant wait for the next part! 😊 the last line killed me ROFL!
love:
-princess-
U got me completely hooked into ur story the concept, chracter sketch and description of virat's feelings especially is mindblowing
I really love it...
Good boy virat he wont give up at all but feel so sorry for virika,vanshika and virat for all the pain they have suffered now manvi's love can bring back happiness
Continue asap and please pm me
Just passin to thank u all for ur kind words!!! Thank u so much for the inspiration n motivation to go on!
Please PM me when u continue...loved it

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.