brave show but... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree, that it's still a good show.  Didn't deserve to be cancelled by any means.

If it went six months, that's fine. In fact if they just planned it out for six months and the channel decided to not extend it, that would've been the best option.

But what can we do?  TRPs always rule, unfortunately. It's a shame.
I don't usually post here, but came to the forum to see whether others were as disappointed as me. I guess misery loves company that's why ... *sigh*

I ended up tweeting a bit harshly at @LifeOKTV via my @SrsAboutSerials account...not that that will make a difference.

If only this was some genius marketing ploy to increase the TRPs and at the end of it Life Ok TV said "bakra!" Think about it, the marketing potential was even there. Make Apoorva Agnihotri rant at news channels and all and sundry and create a rukus... it would've grabbed eyeballs for sure.
parul ji - read your twitter commenst from a friends account. You give them LifeOK good beating! And frankly, LifeOk deserve it - they have no courage or sense. They are making fool of PH, audiences and talented actors like APurva Agnihtori.

I'm so disgusted by channel that I'm not watching it anymore after ASA ends!

Your blog also seem very interesting - do share if you have ever written something about ASA or intend to. Maybe you should also share with PH on their official FB page - I know the PH & all creatives read from it. They will be greatly encouraged I think to know that people of good taste like you, appreciate the show.
I am not on twitter but a huge fan of apurva agnihotri. I would love to read your comment. Please do share parul2999.
Can't if you keep cancelling them RT:@LifeOKTV: Watch your favourite shows LIVE on http://www.lifeok.com  ?#LifeOK

Originally posted by likarsh

Can't if you keep cancelling them RT:@LifeOKTV: Watch your favourite shows LIVE onhttp://www.lifeok.com?#LifeOK?

thanks for sharing since past days i fully understand what Apurva is playing a role of a lifetime. For me DC is still a faristha and I shall miss this powerfully enacted role and ASA. All are doing a great job wish some way it could get extended
Originally posted by mcmohan

parul ji - read your twitter commenst from a friends account. You give them LifeOK good beating! And frankly, LifeOk deserve it - they have no courage or sense. They are making fool of PH, audiences and talented actors like APurva Agnihtori.
I'm so disgusted by channel that I'm not watching it anymore after ASA ends!

Hi mcmohan (parul is fine btw) - I always used to roll my eyes at fans anger!tweeting channels and celebrities myself, thinking "isse kya hoga" ... but I guess jab khud pe beetati hai to pata lagta hai 😆  If nothing else, the anger!tweeting at least made me feel better personally.

Originally posted by mcmohan

Your blog also seem very interesting - do share if you have ever written something about ASA or intend to. Maybe you should also share with PH on their official FB page - I know the PH & all creatives read from it. They will be greatly encouraged I think to know that people of good taste like you, appreciate the show.

I haven't yet mcmohan but I had always planned to. Lack of time meant I wasn't able to. I still will but who knows if AsA will be on air then or not.

Everytime a good show with a vision gets cancelled I feel like a production house gets disheartened and loses the will to create another such gem, what a shame.

Originally posted by rekha03

I am not on twitter but a huge fan of apurva agnihotri. I would love to read your comment. Please do share parul2999.

Here you are, nothing insightful, just me ranting (these should be read from the bottom of the page - ie oldest, to the top of the  page - ie newest)

and
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hrp4uu

Heya parul ! (is it ok if i call u that ?)...I dnt have twitter eitha...but i jus read this post and i think it's a good thing that u went ahead n expressed ur views n dissapointment...because we're all really dissapointed too...n i agree with everything u tweeted...they didnt give this show a fair chance n i feel like we're jus gonna miss out on a really good show now.
Originally posted by MP07

Heya parul ! (is it ok if i call u that ?)...I dnt have twitter eitha...but i jus read this post and i think it's a good thing that u went ahead n expressed ur views n dissapointment...because we're all really dissapointed too...n i agree with everything u tweeted...they didnt give this show a fair chance n i feel like we're jus gonna miss out on a really good show now.

Yep, parul is fine :)

If it gets cancelled, I guess we'll all just be left wondering what the original intention behind certain tracks were and whether they were changed or fast tracked because of the cancellation, folks getting another show etc.

*sigh* I wish Indian tv would adopt a fixed term series approach already, I'm not saying we need weekly shows with seasons only but thoda they need to get with the programme already and be forward thinking about this sort of stuff.