Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Poulami Hair Style

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
The actress in Baa Baby Bahoo looked stunning, but her new avatar in this show is not that attractive. I don't like the old fashioned hair style - I mean bob cut can look great but her's is not exactly bob cut, I mean it's just weird.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Nirjhor105--epiPhobia--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poulami Hair Style" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I think it suits her face structure. maybe she could shoulder length as it will soften her jaw lines but otherwise she's very pretty and she reminds me of "ayesha julkha" alot 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

Nirjhor105

Goldie

Nirjhor105

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
she is pretty, but the hair looks very artificial and weird.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect-Subbiha-

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree. the hairstyle doesn't suit her though she's a treat to look at otherwise.

Purrrfect

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I agree that there is something wrong in Benaf's hairstyle ..it looks old faishioned ... and does not suit the trendy image she has on screen .But atleast they have presented her well in this show .. in Choti Bahu she looked horrible , That hairstyle was her worst and the Sarees .worserer ..

In BBB , she looked like an angel ... she looked very very pretty

Purrrfect

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.