Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
arree...annie doosti ki khaatir meyne dil par pathar rakh kar Purab ko rakhi baandhne ki koshish ki magar woh to emotional hogya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ bola:

"aye Khuda.....yeh din deykhaane se pehle tumne mujhe uthaa kyon naheen lia" to which God answered "raste mey Kanchi ko bypass karna thaa....couldnt take the risk"๐Ÿ˜‰

Phir Purab mujhe bola "agar tumne mujhe rakhi bandhi to mey  sanyaas le loonga"......(yani woh hojaeyga the BALD and the DUTIFUL)

ab tum logon ke saath itna bara anyai to mey naheen kar saktee na.....after all what r sisters for.....right!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right on spot again Ides๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(whts with the sisterly feeling anywayz??)
anniegupta_ thumbnail
ides ides ides... again your interpreting it wrong. Purab was so HAPPY that u were tying a rakhi on him that he said to God " you did such a big favor for me by doing this miracle where finally ides excepts me as a BROTHER that in favor back to you I will become a monk." and then God replied to him "my dear child I know that you love annie so much and ides was running after you as you were running after annieโ€ฆ I just had to do you this small favor"

It's okay babyโ€ฆ this is not a dream for me and not a nightmare for youโ€ฆ it's reality!! No need to thank me for clearing the misunderstandingโ€ฆ.. after all what are sisters for??
๐Ÿ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
you know what ides and annie? I don't want your relationship as sisters to be messed up b/c of some "strange guy" So let me help you out. I will marry Purab and bring him over to his two "salis" on raksha bandhan, so you two can tie rakhis on his hand and wish us a long life as husband and wife. I am willing to sacrifice myself by marrying this "strange guy" if it keeps your sisterly relationship intact. After all that is what friends are for, right??   ๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
anjali dear... that is so nice and caring of you. But as much as I appreciate you doing this for us it is not possible. I can't let you take upon such a burden of a "strange guy" to yourself. * sniff* *sniff* i shall take thee, the burden upon thy. And since I'm a devoted person of God I have to obey him... meray kismath mey yahey "strange guy" likha tha. Woh hum dono ko ek saath chatah hai... raab ke maarzi. ๐Ÿ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
however, annie, i must remind you that it is incest and a societal taboo to marry one's own brother ๐Ÿ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
brother? i think that goes for ides... considering i am in need for no more borthers (two is enough)... so anjali it's ok, I'm ready to sacrifice my life and live with this "strange guy" ๐Ÿ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
but annie, you called ides your sister...and if purab is her brother, then doesn't that make you his sister as well???   ๐Ÿ˜•   (don't know how you're going to get yourself out of this one---hehehehe, looks like Purab is FINALLY mine ๐Ÿ˜‰ )Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
Meenakshii thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Meenakshii - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail

Bacchiyon agar tum aise hi ladte rahogee to main purab uncle kisi ko nahi dunga!!!

๐Ÿ˜†

Jammy.